E/O ABT at Beverly

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8 90

Had the pleasure of meeting a few forum members over the weekend at Beverly - Philr & his good lady, Paul120 & a mumbling old boy with a bad back who's name I can't remember & his lovely wife !! I haven't shot ABT for a while  & really struggled with the shift from DTL to ABT on day 1 but put in 2 x 24's a 21 & a 19 on Sunday so that cheered me up !! 

Oh - IPS - that was him ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
it was a pleasure to meet you in person my friend and a stroke of luck to be on same squad. Fyi back much better today but as you witnessed boy was I in agony on Sunday. A good shoot with Imo the softest targets we have shot for three years. Is real abt back in the room......i do hope so cos my back cannot take anymore :)

Glad to hear your back has eased - I'm quite looking forward to a go at OT & UT in the weeks/months to come along with a lot more ABT & some DTL thrown in from time to time :)  

Nice to have met V8 90. Didn't really get much time to chat as the squad times and reffing duties didn't give much time. 

Glad you enjoyed it..  Bywell next month?

Did ypu bump into 40up.. he was there too.  

No didn't get to meet 40up !! I'm not at Bywell as it's the weekend we come back off holiday, I could have made it but it would have been tight so decided to give it a miss, also I have a second operation due when I'm back from holiday - fingers crossed I'll be feeling loads better after (no excuses once I had it) & I'll be back to shooting 2-3 times a week !! 

Latest posts

Back