The 2011 World Sporting was in Spain?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnachaj

I just got my NSCA sponsored Sporting Clays mag. It seems that Pure Gold Chokes does not realise that Orville was in France. They placed a half page ad congratulating Anthony Matarese for his Bronze and Cheryl Hall for her Silver at the "2011 World's (?) FITASC held in Spain"! Besides poor grammar, how about taking some American geography lessons?/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif The Lone Canadian,Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Look Canuck, We know the problems you have south of the border, don't come looking for sympathy here./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif Everyone here knows Birmingham is in Alabama./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

I was chatting to a random Yank in Texas, I think it was. He thought Africa was a country (mind you their media are just as bad), and he thought the UK used the euro currency. Apologies to any Americans reading this. I have many friends who live there too. Geography isn't their strong point TBF.

Look up Rick Mercer on Youtube! Even Harvard professors don't know anything about Canada, Mexico or Europe! One example: "Should Canada adopt the beaver as a national symbol to keep it from being extinct?" Every professor said that it was a great idea to keep it from being extinct and that it was a good thing that it was on our flag (?)!We still get some who come up to ski in July! The Lone Canadian,Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Matt, where about's in East Anglia do you live?I used to do a lot of Fell running around Norfolk.

One would hope the "fell running" in Norfolk is tongue-in-cheek /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back