West London Premier League this Saturday

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to it as never shot this ground but had breakfast there many times :)

In regards to catering on the day I got this reply from them on FB:

First entries are 8.30am. Our restaurant will be providing breakfast rolls and BBQ food and sandwiches for lunch. Tea, coffee and soft drinks are also available. Catering is not included in the entry fee.

Well, just got back from what was a nice steady shoot, nothing extreme and well organised.

From my point of view it was an enjoyable set of targets, I am normally more than happy if I hit 50-60% and even with a couple of wobbly stands I still managed a 73 (my own registered PB).

Didn't seem as busy as the last EJC Premier League fixture but I was in and out early.

Pretty sure the HG will be a large number.

Just got back myself, shot a decent 82 which is my highest at registered so far.

Lovely ground with some good targets.

I reckon it could be straighted by one of the top shots.  We flew round in an hour and a half.  No hold ups. Great to see all the familiar faces. 

Martin Myers straighted it before we left. I enjoyed it - a little softer than other shoots Ive done recently but not complaining. Hit an 83 but which is Reg PB for me but still kicking myself as dropped some silly birds.

Well run, good facilities, lots of staff who were all friendly. All in all a very enjoyable day out.

Seemed quieter than Churchills but maybe people spread out a bit more on the start times.

The ground looked great. Very well sorted catering and facilities. The targets were on the soft side overall, which was just what I needed after a few gruelling shoots lately. Many were distant, but showing face with time to shoot them.

The targets suited me and I had a good day with no silly misses. I had a no-bird which I missed and should have argued about, plus a distraction with a flock of birds behind a high orange, which I missed but decided not to claim. (Idiot). So my 95 was pleasing given those!

Really enjoyed it.

100 straight for George Digweed as well, apparently George taking H/G after a shoot off with Martin.

The ground looked great. Very well sorted catering and facilities. The targets were on the soft side overall, which was just what I needed after a few gruelling shoots lately. Many were distant, but showing face with time to shoot them.

The targets suited me and I had a good day with no silly misses. I had a no-bird which I missed and should have argued about, plus a distraction with a flock of birds behind a high orange, which I missed but decided not to claim. (Idiot). So my 95 was pleasing given those!

Really enjoyed it.
Nice score. Welcome course after that ball breaker of a layout at OLSS on thurs :)

A confusing spread of scores in the results 

Some massive some pretty ordinary. 

A great turnout and sounds like a good fun day. 

A confusing spread of scores in the results 

Some massive some pretty ordinary. 

A great turnout and sounds like a good fun day. 
Big mix of targets. Obviously suited me, but there were some proper driven birds which some people don't get on with. A rabbit that could catch you out (it did me). Nothing was horrible but 14 stands is a long way to go without finding your bogey target somewhere.

For once the driven targets didn't ruin my card! Well shot Will. 

And well done to WLSS. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back