Jocker cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackstar Ninja

Has anyone heard of or used the Jocker branded LA 7.5 or flash fibre 7.5 cartridges?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! You can buy them down here. I have never used them but I suspect they will be a very good budget cartridge so give them a try. If you can get them at the price they sell for here they will be a bargain they are £110/thou here.

Picked up 250 in plas & fib.They are at £145 plastic and £156 fibre a thou here. Odd plastic packaging but will give them a go my local shop has not been wrong on cart quality yet!

Tried them once but didn't think they were good value to be honest......there was only two in the pack!

There are a lot of makes of training quality cartridges sold that way down here. I think it saves on packaging costs and lets be fair £145 per thou is cheap in the UK.... I bet they are not a bad cartridge either! BTW they are about £110 a thou down here.

Where is down here? Anyway tried the plastic and fibre 7.5 (2.4mm) good performing cartridge, no issues that I've found and I actually like the packaging none of that picking up a box and seeing them all drop out the bottom and no worries when it pours down with rain and your cartridge bag is no longer waterproof!

They seem very good to me. Nice and smooth to shoot and good kills, the only downside is the piss taking when people see the packaging. But I have plan I've written Aldi in marker pen on the plastic bag. It makes them look upmarket.

Where is down here? Anyway tried the plastic and fibre 7.5 (2.4mm) good performing cartridge, no issues that I've found and I actually like the packaging none of that picking up a box and seeing them all drop out the bottom and no worries when it pours down with rain and your cartridge bag is no longer waterproof!
Sorry down here is in SW France. I don't know if they are made down this way but they are cheap down here but all cartridges seem to be a bit cheaper here... which is nice. To be fair though you never get British made cartridges, to my knowledge, so if you like them you are stuffed but Italian, Spanish and French of course are all to be had for good prices.

I shot about 40 of the plastic 24g's today in 7.5's and have to say they were very good  :) .  A friend and I variously shot between my current staple of Eley Olympics and his selection of Black Gold 28g 8's and a few odds and ends and the Jocker gave excellent kills. I'd love to know if they are true 2.4 mm because through either 1/2 or 3/4 chokes they seemed to give crushing kills/coverage at good distances (we only used them on the harder presentations to gauge their effectiveness). 

The other thing I noticed was their decent speed, near instantaneous time lapse between shot and break which I personally find useful; recoil wise not the softest 24g I've used but noticeably softer than the 28g Eley's and comically different to the Black Golds. Greenfields have some 28g Jockers in stock which I intend to have a try of as they inform me Eley are playing silly buggers with prices again. 

Friend of mine has some of these. I have blagged some to try. £150 thou for 28grm plas was.£145 24grm plas. See how they go tomorrow.

So , shot some 24grm 7.5 at following teal had these in 1st barrel and usual evo 28 grm in second both half choke optimas . To be honest the jokers broke em as well as the evo's. Mrs jasper tried em in the Xcel and they cycled well broke nice edgy crossing targets no probs. Again good as her staple of evo 24grm. Also had a handful of 28grm to try and was amazed to find them noticeably smoother than evo 28grm good kills . could be on for a thou of these when the evo supply runs out.( soon). They are apparently a hybrid of basheri and fiochii components loaded by someone else. ( who maybe hasn't signed up to the cartel)so in short nice and smooth .good kills . and for the moment cheap as chips.

Jasper.

Back