Hull Sporting 100

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Paul Gag

Can any one tell me who stocks Hull spotters 100 in the east midlands

I understand they are very soft on the shoulder yet hard hitting at distance ?☺

Will do you know where I could get some from ??in East Midlands

I am shooting Evo's 24g at the moment but would like to try them

Dave
Sorry.. I'm a softie southerner.. I have some if anybody wants to buy a slab or two from me at a shoot. I'll be at Hornet on Sunday .

We have them in stock over at Eriswell Lodge, but that's not exactly close to Leicester I'm afraid!

At least you'd be able to try them as soon as you buy them here though!

Stuart

I believe Charlie at Orston Shooting Ground has them in stock.
Thanks for the posts all 

Charlie had some but now sold out , but will be restocking

I managed to find some at JF Neville's at Derby 

so I will go and play at Orston tommorw and give my shoulder a workout ?

Glad you got fixed up! How much are they at the moment?
Neville's 195-00 per k

I shot with them today

thay are smooth compared with pro ones but they are a different animal to the Evo's 24g ha'ha more a serious  comp cartridge 

I think I will stay with them and get used to them shoulder permitting☺

Hi Guys 

Just thought I'd give you an update on my findings after shooting the Hull Sporting 100 for the last couple of months .

Well for the first two or three weeks I used my auto  A400 excel and found the Hulls so soft on my shoulder and incidentally hard on the target !

Progress had been so good I decided to give my K-80 a go with them and have not stopped shooting with her since 

If anyone knows of any other cartridge as soft and as hard hitting in the price range !   please let me know as I like to save money☺

Dave

I think they are nearly fantastic. Lovely box, very smooth, reasonable money, but the patterns aren't that even if you test them. I don't understand why as the soft feel usually means even pattern, especially with 5% antimony shot. But yes, the dense centre does give a rewarding kill when you are on it.

I think they are nearly fantastic. Lovely box, very smooth, reasonable money, but the patterns aren't that even if you test them. I don't understand why as the soft feel usually means even pattern, especially with 5% antimony shot. But yes, the dense centre does give a rewarding kill when you are on it.
 Thanks for the response Will I tried them on pattern  plate with the K-80 on Saturday at 30 & 40 yds and did not detect the centre patterning using the 71/2  

8s may have appeared a bit different 

Maybe its the gun ? 

But Will even if you were right I think they are a pleasure to shoot!

Dave

PS thay are a little slow 

I guess everything looks spread at that distance. I pattern them at 15 yards. The 7.5s are pretty tight and the 8's spread a bit more, as expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant shell and if I was picking from scratch I would use them 100%

also stocked at sporting targets of you are ever over

Back