European Fitasc Sporting Hungary June 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Baker

Another trip away lands us (me and Lainy Waters) in Budapest Hungary. 

We head down to the ground on Wednesday. 

Will post some bits and bobs where possible. 

Competition starts on Thursday. 

Have a great time.....

Very J E A L O U S....

Have decided 2016 is going to be the year of some serious international shooting jet setting....

Having a good time. 

44/50 day one 

40/50 day two. 

PB 84/100 at Fitasc Sporting. 

Very pleased so far. 

Looks like it pays to be overweight, perhaps my time will come soon to win something. :angel:

What a cracker. 

My score was really pleasing for me and my progress  

Scored 44 day one

40 day two

38 day three and finished 41 to give me 163. 

Not bad for a wannabe. 

Great shoot great weather. I had a fantastic time.

Looking forward to going back in a couple of years. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

View attachment image.jpg

Battle of the heavyweights!!! Looks like an amazing shooting event. I notice more British, and probably countries than booked for the Worlds FITASC.

Might have to be on my 'bucket' list, bloody long way from NZ to any part of Europe for 200 targets, but imagine the holiday!!

Very well done Jeremy, a very respectable score and a fantastic sense of achievement for you.

Ron

The world's will be there in 2017 so start planning now! if you catch up with Karl and Cameron Kiverna (?) from Aus in the USA they will give you their feedback. Although a long way for you, food, drink etc half to third price of elsewhere in Europe, so eases the pain a little.

Hope to see you there.

regards

Leigh

Brilliant shooting Jeremy very consistant Highlight of the year for you so enjoy the feeling.

THANKS LeighH, that sound tempting, never ben to Hungry. Mostly filming whistle wind tours in some of Europe.. Am going to the USA and quite a few of us are looking at the Worlds next year in Italy.

Might even persuade the other half into a 'pre' cooking- school / touring' holiday beforehand. Not sure if I'd get away with 3 Worlds in 3 years, keep buying Lotto tickets!!!

Looking forward to France for the Europeans and Italy for the Worlds. 

Will drive to both. 

Next year is looking great for Fitasc Sporting Compak and English Sporting already. 

Latest posts

Back