Troy Foods Fitasc

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Baker

No thread up yet so here's one.

Booked in for Saturday and looking forward to a great set of SL targets and hospitality from Troy Foods.

Massive prize pot, ever hopeful my Fitasc might realise its potential at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Booked in for Sunday at 9.30 and looking forward to it although I think I may take a beating but might as well jump in with two (left) feet.

Sunday as well - this was one of the events of 2014 with a fantastic final, hoping it will be the same this year.

I am preparing really well by taking my son to see the Prodigy the night before. 

Had to give this one a miss this year :(   have to attend a Wedding,(bloody inconsiderate some people!). One of my favourite shoots from last year.

Friday for me, havnt shot fitasc since this event last year so hope i can put that behind me and do better this time!!!

is there a live score board for this...nice to know how people getting on..? :???:

HERE for day 1 results

I notice on link page to the scores that full scores will be posted tomorrow. Thought it was a bit light on entrants. 

Anyone know what the * is next to the classes on some people? It doesn't say anywhere on the scores.

Last edited by a moderator:
HERE for day 1 results

I notice on link page to the scores that full scores will be posted tomorrow. Thought it was a bit light on entrants. 

Anyone know what the * is next to the classes on some people? It doesn't say anywhere on the scores.
Isn't it when you don't have a classification so you are classified on the day?

Back