Hornet Results - 03.05.15

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian

I don't believe it, Mr Hoskins and I appearing together, on the same page of the the results list for Hornet on Sunday 3rd May.

That is my first Class listing rather than ladies.

results0305.pdf

Attachments

• results0305.pdf
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you and yes Will in a registered it is.  It took someone else to remind me of that.

I don't believe it, Mr Hoskins and I appearing together, on the same page of the the results list for Hornet on Sunday 3rd May.

That is my first Class listing rather than ladies.

results0305.pdf
​Well done Sian.  

And well done for finding these results posted as I've been looking for them.  Sadly, your link doesn't work for me.....

Is there somewhere else where I can find them?  

​Well done Sian.  

And well done for finding these results posted as I've been looking for them.  Sadly, your link doesn't work for me.....

Is there somewhere else where I can find them?  
Hornet website Dunc.

Thank you Dunc and my own attachment does not work for me either ?. Maybe someone clever can do it.

Thanks both

I couldn't see them on the Hornet site but following your post, I closed my ad blocker and they then miraculously appeared!  Thanks again! 

I see Sian, that you and Tony were clearly there very early.   ;)   
Yes Dunc wanted to make sure I would get Westonwood in as well.  Like to do 2 shoots on a Sunday.

Back