World English scores 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think that was to do with Olympic shooting rather than other types of comps - apart from being too good to stop, he is sponsored so would be representing his sponsors also at comps.

Had a look at the live scoring last night, it looks to work well. I wonder what the Ref inputs the scores on to get them transfered back. Only thing was it did not indicate which course the shooter was on, as K1 looks several targets harder than K2. Looking on Winscore Georges score looks exceptional on that course.

regards 

Leigh 

Yeah George shot 8 more than anyone else on K1 and Richard 3 more on K2. Only problem I've got with the scoring is it doesn't give max points per stand so you don't know where shots have been dropped. It's better than having to wait 2 or 3 days before finding out the scores though.

Lancs Lad

Winscore gives you the option of viewing station scores for each shooter 

regards

Leigh 
Yeah I've clicked on the down arrow to see the score per station for the shooters, I was following it last night as well  :D

Ok let's see if I can get across what I mean. 100 clays over 15 stations. So is that minimum 6 per station on all 15 with 10 stations having an extra single or 5 having doubles? And with either of them choices which stations are the ones that have been chosen for that 10? That way you can see if they've had a (or many) loss (es) on that station.

Well George finished with a 94 on K2 leaving Wendell Cherry needing a 98 on his K1 shoot to win. Not so good a day for Richard Faulds on K1 shooting a 75.

That sux. So what came first super finals in clay pigeon or play offs in the championship (etc) I wonder. I can imagine play-offs like golf if you end on the same score but if you've put the effort in and come top why the extra?

Can anyone please put me out of my misery and tell me what 'Hit Percent' means and how it relates to the previous 3 columns?

Latest posts

Back