Recent Purchase Picture Thread!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducky

C'mon then, share all the latest shooting goodies you've been buying recently!

Picked up some Gamebore Evo's (like these)

large-gamebore-evo-s-12g-28gr-7-5-p.jpg

a.jpg

and Black Gold F2's (to try)...  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a new hat for The Masters this weekend

BT140029070540_FRONT.jpg

Got some Sovereign Parcours 6.5's, as recommended by King Ed...for The Masters this weekend.

350_0_sovereign-parcours-b8ee5e84-a2a5-0387-e730917d7fdb2b71.jpg

Got a Beavertail forend for my Silver Pig (coz the Schnabel 'urts me pointing finger)...for The Masters this weekend

img_04551.jpg

Got a 3 leg mini stool thing....for The Masters this weekend

41rF+9NI4ZL._SX300_.jpg

Got these too...coz I went and got a BAD BACK, 2 days before, The Masters this weekend :(

generic_ibuprofen_motrin_200mg.jpg

B_5038483000076.jpg

C'mon then, share all the latest shooting goodies you've been buying recently!

Picked up some Gamebore Evo's (like these)

large-gamebore-evo-s-12g-28gr-7-5-p.jpg

a.jpg

and Black Gold F2's (to try)...  ;)
​Same here Ducky, I have my last 100 white gold and so have bought 500 Evo`s, once I have used those I will also try a slab of the Volocitys. Which ever of the two I like the most is what I will carry on using.

How are you finding the Evo`s so far ?

ATB

Matt 

ummmmm 

20150410_163739.jpg

3000 is just about all I can get in the boot of the car with the gun and gear in there too!

A little part of me wanted a copper to pull me over for some minor infraction and ask to see in the boot! :angel:  

​Same here Ducky, I have my last 100 white gold and so have bought 500 Evo`s, once I have used those I will also try a slab of the Volocitys. Which ever of the two I like the most is what I will carry on using.

How are you finding the Evo`s so far ?

ATB

Matt 
​Hey Matt,

I've only had a small go with some EVO's, but they seemed to be clean with low recoil (for a 28), so I figured I'd get some more to use for a while...not had a chance to get out and use them as yet though.

Wife brought me a Croots cartridge bag recently, so I got the gun slip to match.  :)

Also brought some audio carpet and spray glue to affix on the inside of my gun cabinet, (tried using sticky back carpet previously - epic fail)!

Trouble is you will have the glue left behind when you remove the carpet. 

its only about £20 roll 1mtr x 2mtr. Warm it a bit with hair dryer to go into and round corners looks great no wrinkles

Back