Gunsite selection shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean the sheep

Hi guys,here are the results from the Easter selection shoot-

HG J S BARNETT 95

AA

M MYERS/R BUNNING 94

J KENDALL/P J DENNETT/M WEBSTER/K JOBLING 92

A

J PECK 88

O JONES 86

W HARRIS/P GENDALL 84

K CHILDS 83

G FERGUSON/J MACLEAN/A J HOSKINS 82

B

P BURTON 82

O R WYATT 78

C J FRY 77

Z PALMER/N EYNON/A CHANDLER 73

C

J BROWN 76

K GRANTHAM 71

H LOVATT 66

T BLEAKEN/S J LEONARD 64

D STONER

VETS

B DUNBAVIN 89

J WELLS 86

G STIRZAKER 85

LADIES

C HALL 90

S HALLWOOD 81

N VADASZ/E NELSON 78

JNR

B SUTTON/H COLLINS 87

J C BRIDGES 84

Full results should be on CPSA site in the next day or so. Many thanks to all who attended.

I would also like to take the chance to express a big thank you for the geherous sponsored prizes from Teague chokes,and also to Phil Brown of Wiltshire Concrete for their kind and fantastic support. Next shoot 10th May,100 sporting reg.

It was a great shoot Sean, a lowly C class and an A class (me and the old man) found something for both of us and thoroughly enjoyed the challenging course you set.  

I was in Wiltshire this weekend and so popped to Gunsite on Saturday with my nephew for a round. OK I have to admit it was tough (I blame it on the strong wind ;)) but it was an incredibly friendly place. On a couple of occasions other shooters looked at my nephew's score card to get his name and give him an encouraging "good shooting Archie" afterwards. I introduced myself to Kevin Howland who I recognised from Greenfields, a fine gent who offered to give me tips when I next see him in Kent.

The trappers were all super friendly and encouraging to everyone. Overall the layout was challenging (yep, it was an England selection shoot) and despite me getting a sh*t score it was most enjoyable and I'd recommend Gunsite to anyone who could get there.  I hope to be back there very soon.

Latest posts

Back