I won a competition!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TobyM

Unfortunately not a shooting competition! Won a pair of Evolution shooting glasses in July's Clay Sporting! Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick at any rate :)

Nice work - I refer the honourable gentleman to the forum marked 'shootbay' and you might be able to turn those into beer tokens!

Even though they only came with one lens (clear-ish but slightly mirrored) I'll give them a go. I think they might come in handy in low light plus I presume I can buy additional lenses

good one Toby 
wassat.gif
 nige

Well done Toby. It is great to get lucky with something like that. Hope they are good for flat light now you have come over to the 'dark side' and become a trappy.

And I won £77.50 in last night's Euro Lottery! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

tobi-wan said:

And I won £77.50 in last night's Euro Lottery! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif
  Brilliant.......don't spend it all on the 'Sky Lab run' /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Remember our conversation about where you are going for your holiday (the Singapore bit) .....Sky Lab run was the drinking game that clocked up bars at the top of sky scrappers and you had to count how many floors you had covered by the end of the night (if you could still count)!!! You had to sign in and out at The Meridian. It might not be still going as it was 30 years ago since I worked out there./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

happy days Toby, treat yourself to a slab of top quality shells mate /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif Nige

Ah yes, I remember now. Nicola. We shall see!I'm stocked up at the moment Nige, not that £77 goes very far these days!

Latest posts

Back