"Sportasc" my new idea for enjoyment

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

A completely new format of a shoot 

date - fri 10 , sat 11 , sun 12 july 2015 

venue - westfield shooting ground , cotswolds 

the shoot - 160 birds over 16 stands spread over 4 layouts 

each stand will have 4 traps on it, 4 singles to be shot with full use of gun , 2 on report pairs and one simo pair to give 10 birds each stand 

it can be shot with the gun in any position so no fitasc lines apply , but not from the hip !!!!

The prize fund -

£2000 high gun

£3000 per class with £1000 first down to £100 for tenth , sporting classes apply AA , A , B and C

all food and refreshments will be included in the entry fee

entry fee is £130 per person 

there is a maximum of 336 places on this shoot when its full its full , no more days will be added on 

im hoping this will appeal to sporting and fitasc shooters alike but also realise it wont be for everyone .

i think this will put the word "enjoyment " back into this great sport of ours with no averages to worry about just come along have a great day out and if you shoot well be rewarded for it 

start times will be 9.30 , 10.00 , 10.30 , 11.00 on each day 

to book on and pay on the day email us or send a text to 07968781312

thankyou for reading this steve

As said on FB - nice work..  looking forward to this!

Matt

I'll bring a car load from Sussex............can't wait :good:

this is a squaded ecent with breaks of half an hour between layouts of 40 birds , so not too much hanging around 

Anyone from round here London ish fancy doing a squad. I'm free all days. May be car share as I'm on my own. Billy no mates before anyone starts.

PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
like i say jim its not to everyones taste !!!

its for people that want bigger and better events to attend 

Back