Beretta DT11 EELL

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin

Not normally a fan of side plates but very nice
ddc9b1460c8108c88c82c3434e5a0b29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah baby. That's a beut wonder when the trap is out. Sign me up.

I see the new 690 has been showcased  for the Hamburg show.. assume it`s been improved a bit .

Oh..why oh why...Do they do this to us..

Another to consider..

List so far for next year and the reason for getting one .in no particular order.

Perazzi SC3 - (always wanted one)

DT11L- (Because I've shot the Demo DT11 guns very well)

Browning 725 pro trap- (looks good and the wallet says yes)

CG- (I like McDonalds)

k - (Well engineered & the back fence needs repairs)

Browning B25 C or D Grade (What the Heart says)

So5..(best looking gun around imo.)

692- (newer version of my current gun)

2 Gas pipes welded together and nailed to a sleeper..(err.sorry covered that one already)

Now a bloody DT11EELL..HHeellppp!!!!

Certainly looks similar....

photo_zpsfe138ab0.jpg

Each to there own of course, I love my scroll engraving. That's why I wanted the CG Maxum. The only decent scrolled sideplate gun for under £3200! :)

Not saying one is worth three times the other but when you pick guns up you can generally see and feel where the money went. The DT10L(EEL) guns make excruciating sense as used buys.

I've seen the odd one no more than a grand more than standard versions.

Paul

Do I like I do. Sell everything in favour of one really good one and swear that's it. Then keep buying back the ones you should have kept plus a few more sleapers. It makes perfect sense dealer happy mfr happy your happy Mrs Paul not so but what can you do.

There is nothing absolutely nothing as good as buying new guns ;)

Not saying one is worth three times the other but when you pick guns up you can generally see and feel where the money went. The DT10L(EEL) guns make excruciating sense as used buys.

I've seen the odd one no more than a grand more than standard versions.
Absolutely right hammy and anyone who cannot feel the difference between a DT (no not him) and a eell needs to shoot more and gain enough experience to judge. Said it before high end guns are more than just 6k of engraving everything is more refined.
I would sell my dog before I sold my eell. Don't tell Mrs ips I said that ....... or the dog :)

Simon

That maxum is beautiful and if it shoots well who can argue with the price.

Re

The new neretta 11. If they do a trap version then imo that will be the most beautiful trap gun ever made end of and I have a corner left in my cabinet.

Oh..why oh why...Do they do this to us..

Another to consider..

List so far for next year and the reason for getting one .in no particular order.

Perazzi SC3 - (always wanted one)

DT11L- (Because I've shot the Demo DT11 guns very well)

Browning 725 pro trap- (looks good and the wallet says yes)

CG- (I like McDonalds)

k - (Well engineered & the back fence needs repairs)

Browning B25 C or D Grade (What the Heart says)

So5..(best looking gun around imo.)

692- (newer version of my current gun)

2 Gas pipes welded together and nailed to a sleeper..(err.sorry covered that one already)

Now a bloody DT11EELL..HHeellppp!!!!
And....

3-06269.jpg

Latest posts

Back