Dubai.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Hopkins

Would just like to take this opportunity being as i am yet again Not going :fie:   To wish everyone a safe journey and fun time whilst there.  :beach:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Shaun

Apprieciated

All packed now and looking forward to it

Just a night shift to get out of the way then flying out tomorrow

Will be good to experience it and hopefully shoot well

Pete

good luck to all the uk shooters

take plenty of sun block / sun tan lotion, just in case its abit warm :beach:

Good Luck and safe journey to all who are going. Just do not rest yer barrels on the toe of yer sandals !

Wishing everyone from the forum and the rest of the brits going to have a great time shoot well  :hunter:   and enjoy the experience :beach: hope some of you get in the  :money: and will be watching the progress with interest whilst here :brr:

Good Luck to all going to this Shoot, just try to keep your Heads.   :thumbsup:   

Just called them and confirmed all my bookings as i fly from there tomorrow, all sorted with no problems (so far) they've obviously been tipped off about those three trouble makers :haha:

Shaun - sort yourself out and start planning for next year  :biggrin:
. thanks Matt will do was supposed to be going this year until another hefty bill came my way... next year! Have a safe journey Matt and good luck :spiteful:

Tinker bell said:
If you are flying BHX Emirates....get there early....they are in a mess....no record of guns on system etc etc
Thanks for the heads-up Nic. Flying out tomorrow evening so hopefully they will be sorted by then  :fie:

DT

Tinker bell said:
Just linked one of their promotional videos to Fedecat UK Facebook page from iPad. No idea how to copy it to here from ipad ...so if there are any experts out there...please feel free to lift it to here if you can. It is an open page. I will try when back at office on main computer.

Looks ace can't Waite, in the Hilton hotel at Manchester airport fly tomorrow lunch time, don't know what to do when I get there but never mist a stand yet. Rob

As a matter interest when do they let you know what squad you are on, timings, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc ?

All seems very late in the day bearing most will be travelling today, tomorrow?

DT

Competition doesn't start until 25th.  https://nadalshebawsc.ae/agenda.html (practice on 23rd)

If you travel to FITASC Worlds or Euros, you don't get a squad list until the afternoon/evening before the event starts. 

Plenty of time yet. 

Best off luck everyone, and please post some photos and videos. Love to be there just for the atmosphere of course.

I suppose we can't use our phones over in Dubai? Cost would be scary yah. Free wifi in the hotel I assume? Any at the shooting ground? I'm not well traveled:/ rob

Latest posts

Back