Do not read if your a jealous Beretta shooter

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Well I feel like a kid at Xmas.

Accidentally fell upon a brand new un shot Beretta 682x trap circa 1987. Aquired by my friendly dealer as a sleeper. Straight out the box brand spanking new, unbelievable but true. Can't bring myself to tell you what I paid for it. And it fits like a glove and I can shoot it 86 x 100 ot in practice today.

Project for tomorow to strip clean and oil the triggers as there obviously gunked up with 28 yr old oil so second barrel is a bit dodgy.

I told you not to read :)

Ps

Multi choke but you can't have everything.

I've had two 682X's over the years, my first was a 30" in 1986, couldn't hit a barn door with it, switched to a 32" 3800 and things improved dramatically. In 1992 bought a 32" 682X and guess what? Still couldn't hit a cows arse, so went back to the 3800. In 1998, bought a 32" 682 Gold, that lasted a year. I just don't get on with Beretta trap guns.

Andy

Fully understand that. There not for everyone. Great for me knackered neck though.

I have had gold and gold E before and 686 etc but this baby is quality. Black action 30" Teflon (i think) barrels stepped rib fixed monte carlo and the Beretta badge in layed in bottom of grip and of course original ventilated recoil pad.

I cannot believe my luck. No way was I not having it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You jammy git! 

I am convinced these are the best Beretta guns and they will be so sought after in the coming decades. personally I have no interest in Trap, but I'd have bought that gun in a heartbeat. Keep it, love it and most of all enjoy it :good:

NB: If anyone has a mint 680 Series, L/H (ideally 30") Sporter of this vintage, I may well be a tadge interested. 

Beechin

I am rubbish posting pics they always end up as thumb nail jobs don't know why plus I am on me phone as we're to poor to pay for home broadband. But if one of my friends (DT maybe) will let me email them and post for me that would be most splendid :)

ips2.jpg
ips1.jpg
ips3.jpg

I had one years ago there heavy buggers !

Yes 1600 barrels. Not as heavy as the DT10 X I had a few years ago that was a beast of a thing.

P's

Cheers dave

Lovely gun ips, just a pity about the name on it, OH, and multi chokes too !   Lawrence per chance ?    :thumbsup:

Back