Boris Johnson writes to ShootClay

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Some of the longer term readers of ShootClay might remember that I wrote to Boris Johnson on hearing reports that he had banned children from getting free tickets to shooting events at London 2012.Whilst the report was quickly proved incorrect - I left the open letter there to get some idea of how the issue occurred and to gauge the support that BoJo was giving to the shooting sports.Well - yesterday - he wrote to me - all the details are over on the main site:http://shootclay.co.uk/2011/09.....shootclay/I was pleased that he signed a letter - and the reponse was not a form letter, but referenced my email and addressed the points I raised.This was my first foray into anything remotely political on ShootClay - but I felt that someone had to stand up for the Shooting Sports.

Very well done Matt, our new voice in the clay shooting world ! your doing a mighty fine job with all your reports ectatbRob

Well done Matt!!It may have been incorrectly reported but at least he had the decency to reply personally to you and Shootclay :)Cheers,Jon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back