Longridge 100ESP 1st Jan

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Thankfully the forecasted rain kepto away till all done but dud get a tad windy after noon, according to many it shot "tougher" in the pm, I was last out so my clutched straw is the weather!,

I scored stand 2, had a minor trap issue early doors which caused a few no birds for a few, apols for that,

HG Steve Lovatt 93

AA

1- K Roe & A Moon 91

3 - Mark Fletcher 90

A

1- Jason McLean 88

2- Tim Thornette, P Davis & S Clarke 86

B

1- N Eynon 80

2 - Mark Thomas 79

3 - Alan Payne 78

C

1 - J Boulton 82

2 - R Pilkington 79

3 - Harry Lovatt 78

4 - D Peglar 75

I had difficulties reading two targets, never got near them, anyone that went like to enlighten me on the r-l report on stand 1 and on stand 8 ( I think) the l-r quartering looper, from a right handlers perspective that is.

Longridge is now putting images from the scoreboard up on fb so all AA, A, B and C scores shown in class in order of cards returned, birds only not up

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my first time at Longridge and I really enjoyed! Really nice targets! :) Cant wait to go again for another turn!

Well shot Steve, I had a disaster New Year's Day at longridge, got home squirted some oil down the barrels and threw it in the cabinet,

Went to clean it properly today in perpetration for longridge and st dials tomorrow and found I had no chokes in the gun at all,

Seems like I shot longridge thread & thread all the way around, ( thought I had 3/8 and 1/2 in ) had a look and chokes were on the shelf in the cleaning cupboard, Numpty or what.

So with the chokes now in the gun I hope I can make a better job of it tomorrow

Well shot Steve, I had a disaster New Year's Day at longridge, got home squirted some oil down the barrels and threw it in the cabinet,

Went to clean it properly today in perpetration for longridge and st dials tomorrow and found I had no chokes in the gun at all,

Seems like I shot longridge thread & thread all the way around, ( thought I had 3/8 and 1/2 in ) had a look and chokes were on the shelf in the cleaning cupboard, Numpty or what.

So with the chokes now in the gun I hope I can make a better job of it tomorrow
OOoops  :banghead:

Windrush, garlands , westfield......................hmmmmmmm let me see ........longridge .......nah!

Latest posts

Back