Hornet Dec 28th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim gun 2

Any chance Hornet can post results & payout for 28th Dec, nothing paid out on the day!!

Yes that's right Phil, waited till the end to be told not paying out till next shoot !!!!

Did they explain Tim? I know some grounds just aren't ready and need a bit of time to be sure they have everybody in the right class etc. HG is pretty clear of course.

Results the placings that is are up on their website, Ms Hall 99, that's some achievement, is that you 1st in A Tim?

Did they explain Tim? I know some grounds just aren't ready and need a bit of time to be sure they have everybody in the right class etc. HG is pretty clear of course.
 The shoot 08 programme which is supplied by the CPSA does it all for you !!!

Yes that's right Phil, waited till the end to be told not paying out till next shoot !!!!

Think that most grounds payout at the end of the day, (we certainly do & if the shooter isnt present then its there for them at the next shoot)

We seem to have a good following at the end of each shoot......i know its a bit of a trek Tim but it would be great to see you both at Barrow Heath in 2015.......Our winter series starts this Sunday 4th January ....Happy new year ...

The shoot 08 programme which is supplied by the CPSA does it all for you !!!
Yes sure, but some seem to struggle having the latest version etc. Then they like to sort it all into envelopes blah blah. But for sure, to entice people back next time is clearly a part of it..

No explanation chaps, just the computer was turned off! And it had nt been worked out, yes I was 1st in A class. Thank you Phil, yes when the weather improves we will make the effort to come to barrow.

No explanation chaps, just the computer was turned off! And it had nt been worked out, yes I was 1st in A class. Thank you Phil, yes when the weather improves we will make the effort to come to barrow.
Well shot Tim. You'll soon stick the other A back on. :)

Latest posts

Back