Essex Masters

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob_P

Anyone west of London thinking of doing the Essex Masters? 200 targets on Sat 14th or Sunday 15th subject to places. This is over 100 miles for me, so would be an opportunity to car share.

Details here: http://www.essexgun.com/masters2011.html

Just noticed there's a 5 person team entry available too - a Shootclay team or two?

Bob - lets chat tomorrow - I might be up for it, expensive though!

I'm shooting it Friday with that douchebag Chard. :???: Great shoot. Looking forward to it ^_^

What? with the cornholeing bellend? (Have I spelt it right?)

That's the one. It's a 200 bird shoot, over 2 layouts, so he needs somebody to empty his colostomy bag and open him his other bag of Werthers Originals at half time...

Apologies for the link...

Matt - I think it's £75.00 for 200 birds, hope that's right. Sounds reasonable for a 200 bird shoot, and you're on fire for a C class win

I'm shooting it Friday with that douchebag Chard. :???: Great shoot. Looking forward to it ^_^
I am also shooting it and have to put up with the both of you, how I was talked into shooting on that squad I will never know :huh:

Good job is a great shoot :)

I am also going over on friday to offer my support to Chard and his cronies. Well some would call it support. Others would call it piss taking

Latest posts

Back