Gossip S.Counties close on Jan 4th 2015?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootinguru

:fie:  Gossip tells me that SCounties are closing on January 4th 2015 is this correct? :fie:

Tinker Bell says it's a fact, so that's my chance of trying OT/UT/Olympic Skeet/Double Trap right down the pan!

Just as I was getting interested again. Oh well! Back to straw bale charity shoots and village fetes!!!  :fie:

There's been so much 'gossip' about the closure of the ground i'll believe it when it happens. First it was autumn time this year, then before Christmas, now it's January next year.

Who knows...

Well let's hope something else opens up if and when it does eventually close.

I hope to do the last ever shoot at SC, 100 dtl on 4th Jan. Likely to be a rather sad event though!

Probably found out in advance of the planned DTL auto squad for the 4th. January, and felt that they just could never live that one down !   :fie:

Very Sad day for shooting in general. No County Championships. Virtually no where to shoot inter counties.

Last Olympic Trap shoot in Dorset tomorrow. I hope a few turn up. All round on the 28th and DTL

final shoot on the 4th January.  :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:

Latest posts

Back