OT England selection

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Draft dates are now on cpsa website.

GB selection dates listed but no mention of England team dates ?

Whats going on ??

I thought the gb selection process had been dumped in favour of other methods of picking team so why are the dates listed and why no mention of England ?

I am confused.

P's

Abt venues are good for us Paul only one trip darn sarf

P's

Abt venues are good for us Paul only one trip darn sarf
Aye but you have to travel almost as far north for Bywel :)

DT

Bloody hell! Bywel is 40 miles further away from me than Sounthern Counties !! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but it's oop north so doesn't feel as far :)

Aye but you have to travel almost as far north for Bywel :)

DT

Bloody hell! Bywel is 40 miles further away from me than Sounthern Counties !! :eek:
There are the dubious night life entertainment hot spots of Whitley Bay when you're at Bywell. Not that I've experienced them of course, just the Sunday morning reports of revellers turning up to shoot bleary eyed.

We believe you Phil ;)

Don't forget Morpeth that has interesting night life also

Apparently :)

Draft dates are now on cpsa website.

GB selection dates listed but no mention of England team dates ?

Whats going on ??
Please excuse me if I'm being a 'dumb-ass' but where abouts on the site are they?

The assumption is the first three GB OT selection shoots will count for the England team, best 2 ex 3.
Cheers phil that's the info I needed, so Lynn and I need somewere to spend a weeks caravan hols between bisley and nutty as OT shoot is week after the ABT ??

IPS

I'd just drive straight to Nutty and park up for the week. You know what they say, practice makes perfect :)

On the days where there is no shooting you can visit the air museum at Duxford and spend a day in Cambridge, punting!

DT

Thought of that but Mrs ips might not agree with us. I am thinking if we can get a hols in between it will keep her happy and I need that as my 2015 wall chart (actually filling it in as we speak) is getting very full :)

Fear not. British Shooting will be along in the next two or three months to let us know.

DT

Interestingly we have an ot at sc. So not closing yet then ?

Back