World Fitasc Sporting C/ships 2016

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootinguru

:biggrin:  Henry the sole Canadian Fitasc shooter has posted that the 2016 World Fitasc sporting C/ship

will be held in Perugia  Umbria Italy in mid July 2016. :crazy:   no sand to be seen anywhere? :crazy:

Yup, already doing my homework for this, I really fancy Perugia!!! One of my friends is talking about shooting the GP there next year (2015) to 'sus it out'...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, already doing my homework for this, I really fancy Perugia!!! One of my friends is talking about shooting the GP there next year (2015) to 'sus it out'...
Two of your friends dude ! This one is defo going...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't expect any 60 yard loopers,crossers, teal from Spada, Italians favour low fast crossers as most were skeet shooters.

They can't handle long or driven targets. :fie:

:fie:  I agree with you James, I shot witth a Spanish lady team member in Portugal this year and on the close stuff and medium range targets she was brilliant but could'ent handle  driven or targets from behind driven down into the ground or long range teal.

Spada had some very interesting targets at the World at Laterina.

Henry

Latest posts

Back