The Krieghoff Sporting Masters - £35,000 Prize Fund

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Sporting Masters

​
£35,000 Prize Fund 
 ​
11th to 16th August 2015
At

​
Windrush and Westfield SG  
 ​
Overall Champion Wins K80 worth £13,700
And a 5 year Contract & Support package, trip to factory, custom stock

​
Each Class inc AAA Overall Prize Fund £3,000
Each Course Has £800 HG + £200 1st every class  
 ​
 ​
350 Sporting Targets – 3 Courses
 ​
100 Bird Sportrap @ Windrush (11th – 14th August)
Sportrap Squad Times from 9am to last squad out at 6pm

​
125 Bird Sporting @ Windrush (11th – 14th August)
Sporting at Windrush IS NOT squadded, Start anytime between 10am and 2pm

​
125 Bird Old English Sporting @ Westfield (Sat/Sun 15th & 16th August)
Sporting at Westfield IS NOT squadded, Start either 9.30-10am or 1.30-2pm

Krieghoff Trade Stand with Gun Display Krieghoff Workshop with main Gunsmith Each Day    ​
Entry Fee £180.00
Book now, payment required by 30th April​
Bookings taken after that date, payment required at time of booking​
 ​
To book your place now - just email or text, a full booking in sheet with squad times currently under development
We need your Name, CPSA number, Email address and Mobile number

You can then choose your preferred day and time to shoot when the booking in sheet is ready.

This is 350 birds – 3 shoots – normal entry on that alone would be £140 without this big prize fund!!

​
3 Different Pool Shoots running Tuesday to Friday
Krieghoff Pool Shoot, Sportrap Pool, Build a Score Pool

Important Info .......  

1. The Top Six scores will go into a Final 25 bird Shoot Off on Sunday Night for the chance to be Champion – scores will be carried forward into the final.  The final will be televised by Clayshooting.tv
  2. Windrush will host the Sportrap and Sporting in one day or over two if you prefer.
  3. 125 Old English Sporting will be shot at Westfield on Sat/Sunday only
  4. Places are limited, 1st come, 1st served
  5. The Champions prize includes trip to the factory and custom stock, 5 years sponsorship, after that title period the gun is yours.  If you are unable to accept the Champions prize for contractual or other reasons then a £4000 cash alternative is offered.
  6. All prize giving will be done on the Sunday evening after the super final shoot off.
  7. Enter now by giving your name and days to shoot, payment required by 31st March.
  8. Bookings after 31st March payment has to be made at the time of booking.
  9. Sportrap Timings every 20 mins from 9am each day, last squad out at 6pm.
  10. Windrush 10am – 2pm, not squadded
  11. Westfield 10am or 1.30pm start, not squadded

Last edited by a moderator:
mr hewland , shall i put your name down for this as you missed all the majors this year it would be a shame to miss this as a AA shooter !!

old english means they will not be like modern european style , everyone that knows me knows what i mean and those that dont know me , they will be good !!!!

Should be up for this! The Sunday is a milestone birthday for me.. Better check I'm not booked on a surprise trip or something first..

Never quite understand why they have one make shoots. Used to love airing the Remmies at the Benelli challenge then they stopped it made it Benelli only.

Benelli's breaking down every where. The Remmies running perfect, I suppose it was embarrassing for them.

Bravo Mr Lovatt Bravo, thank god guys like you are a breath fresh air in a brilliant sport which was going stale..

Latest posts

Back