West London Dates

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubby

Announcing the WLSS FITASC Competition dates for 2015!!

January 21 - Extreme Sporting Clays with re-entry practice for Dubia (not fitasc)
February 11
March 11
April 15

For more details or to book, please call Diane on 020 8845 1377.

Same here... will be doing the final three of these, 

the sporting one in jan is it a comp or just practice ????

looking forward to the fitasc , are they reg or not ??

sorry for so many questions chubs just sit down and work through at your pwn pace !!!!

thanks martin .

great ground and targets and i shouldnt say it but the staff are great to as long as they have got milk in the shop , chubby 

Tinker bell said:
For goodness sake Will...... :wink:

Chubbs......too many questions gives millions of different answers......

Just throw the bloody clays.....and we will try to hit them.

#mustnotgetpreciousbeforegoingbacktotrap

#hopeitisnotcatching

#......laughoutloud
but i need to get back in the canteen for a sandwich..

But seriously, in a squad of six, if you shoot first on a stand, you will then be last on next stand. You will watch 200 clays shot before its your go again. so, if 20 on each stand, do it like fitasc and break it up into chunks of singles and pairs, or just 3 pairs, 3 pairs, 4 pairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will its Fitasc and will be pairs, and singles.
Ah, i thought you meant the Jan ESP extreme shoot.

Well, last year i enjoyed your 7hr 45m experience of 100 FSP. When I mentioned the time element to one famous ground owner, he explained that the way to hurry it up was to have 40 targets on one layout; which is how he has made 150 FSP work. Shooting doesn't take time; wandering around and scheduling seems to..

As its dark by 4pm for the first two Shoots we are trying to get the 10am start finished at 3pm

Latest posts

Back