Dubai practice

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Here we go then Saturday 20th December 100 open Dubai style shoot

Entries open 10 am till 2.30 pm

Some good simos thrown in for good measure , good practice for those that are going and good experience for those that ain't ( you might even change your mind after this and go ) either way will be a fun day

Mince pies , mulled wine and port will be on hand

Sorry mark it will be at Windrush .

Maddmatt now your being silly , not all Simo pairs and not at 90 yards but you will hear them whistle off some of the traps , are you coming just up your street

I am in ...I need the practice. Where is Windrush?

Steve, I will be there, sounds fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Be rude not to.

As I don't drink and I'm on a diet, will there be healthy and non-alcoholic alternatives?

of course there will be tony and plenty of your kind of targets too 

the postcode for windrush is GL54 3 BY

Dubai registrations over 745 now.....just saying !!

Dubai registrations over 745 now.....just saying !!
I wonder if Amhad is a glass 3/4 full or 3/4 empty kind of guy?

I don't know anyone who is going because they are excited about the actual shooting part of the trip, they are all talking about the hospitality, the 'free stuff', the free prize draws, the big carrot isn't the shooting...lots of people on limited funds who want to shoot abroad at good targets are passing on Dubai in favour of world/European FITASC ect...even spoke to one of the guys in the money last year, 'might go, only if my mates go, won't be going for the shooting!!!'

Well I suppose everyone's opinions differ.

I can state that I am only taking a gun now because of the exciting format of the competition being Simos. I was only going before that 'to watch'.....now I 'want' to have a punt.....hence I am throwing the gun in now too.

Free stuff is very nice....but I have no need of free stuff. I want an exciting different shoot.

Suppose you have to make your own mind up and decide what interests you in your life.

P.s. I am also not worried about coming last if I have been entertained by something new.

I can also understand the fear of failure that some 'top shots' might have a the thought of all simos.......that is the head game that I am sure Ahmad planned :laugh:

Latest posts

Back