Longridge 100ESP 2nd Nov

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Placings

High Gun(s)

98 - Martyn Myers & Chris Childerhouse

AA

2nd 96 - G Strirzaker

3rd 92 - Carl Bloxham

A

1st 95 - Mark Fletcher

2nd 94 - Huw Stephens & R Evans

4th 89 - L Hayter

B

1st 88 - D Galbraith, G Kirby, Karen Mason & M Hayward

C

1st 88 - S Keating

2nd 83 - D Peglar & J Lewis

Shot this myself not a day I'm going to remember in a positive way, no concentration fell away very badly on virtually every stand, will just move on, no moping etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be cynical Clynt but isn't it the month between the cut of and start of new averages !!! Looking at grounds around the Isles every where's had some high scores in the classes !!!!! WAKE UP CPSA ITS THE ELECTRONIC AGE WHERE BELIEVE OR NOT YOU CAN ADJUST TO SUIT AND MONITOR BAGGERS AT A CLICK OF A BUTTON !!!!!

Not to be cynical Clynt but isn't it the month between the cut of and start of new averages !!! Looking at grounds around the Isles every where's had some high scores in the classes !!!!! WAKE UP CPSA ITS THE ELECTRONIC AGE WHERE BELIEVE OR NOT YOU CAN ADJUST TO SUIT AND MONITOR BAGGERS AT A CLICK OF A BUTTON !!!!!
Two guys tied for HG on 98 suggests a very 'soft' shoot...your being paranoid on this one.

Maybe if I had shot 98 you could say it was soft...but as it was Chris and Martin I would say bloody well shot to them....

I am sure there were plenty of low scores too but surprise surprise no one goes on about them....

Jaykaysea, no offence, but you don't get 2 98's, a 96, a 95, 2 94's...and I've seen one or two of the others shoot, let me assure you, it was a soft shoot!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I was unable to shot yesterday, but enjoyed looking at all the results last night and it does look rather a coincidence that several grounds put on 'softer' targets this week straight after the 'cuts offs' reckon it must have been something to do with Halloween !!!!

Unfortunately I was unable to shot yesterday, but enjoyed looking at all the results last night and it does look rather a coincidence that several grounds put on 'softer' targets this week straight after the 'cuts offs' reckon it must have been something to do with Halloween !!!!
I think it started last week at mid-norfolk.

obviously this is all coincidence......scores having somersaulted skyward ???  both Chipper and I shot 91's and normally would be happy-ish but walking into a club house to see 2 ..98's on the board does leave little to chance  before you fire the gun but these boys do a job where ever and at what ever  so there it is ...anyway it was for us a day when shooting became a mental drudge rather than a optimistic event , trying too hard often causes errors and it did big time .... it does how ever in my view fuel the thought that shoots that produce targets  all requiring similar sight pictures etc etc these ballooned  scores will arrive ..nothing there really at range or wanting major gaps , more over concentration being the key to a higher scores .......lunar activity would suggest concentration levels may lessen in March 2015   :spiteful:   :hunter:   

Maybe if I had shot 98 you could say it was soft...but as it was Chris and Martin I would say bloody well shot to them....

I am sure there were plenty of low scores too but surprise surprise no one goes on about them....
Exactly Jen,

"A change is as good as a rest" and it makes a nice change to be in the nineties!!!

Better get used to hitting 90s the way your shooting !! Pleasure to watch mate

think its outreageous shooting 70s all year then pop up with a 95 !!!!! whats all that about < ????? hahahaha 

Course setters need a thick skin for presenting sporting targets, dammed if the do dammed if they dont.

If you know what i mean. :girlcrazy:

purely experimental yesterday fletch but what i will say is it didnt work !!!!!!
At least you went home proud of your youngest!!! Charlie was great!

Thats what is great about our sport..All this worrying on how well others are shooting or not, when all we all have to do is concentrate on hitting one clay at a time and no matter if your male, female, old or young, you have as much chance as the next person if you put in the effort and positive attitude!

Pour me another Wine please Viv!!!

:preved:

Latest posts

Back