100 Bird Registered Sporting @ Old Glossop CSG - 19/10/2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caesar

We're holding our a 100 bird Registered Sporting Competition this Sunday 19th October 2014. It will be our first registered competition and the first at the ground for over 13 years. We open once a fortnight and we will be alternating between a 50 bird open competition and 100 bird registered competition once a month.

It will be 100 birds over 12 stands with £150 High Gun + Class Payout, we'll also have a pool shoot with payout every 20 entries.

Entry times are 10am - 1pm with Comp entries at £36 and Birds only at £30.

We have plenty of parking, lovely hot & cold food + drinks and toilets on site, Plastic Wads allowed.

Have a look at our website - oldglossopclaysg.co.uk, Facebook - www.facebook.com/OldGlossopCSG or Twitter - twitter.com/OldGlossopCSG

We keep them up to date with all our fixtures and latest results.

We're about 16 miles from Manchester city centre and 25 miles from Sheffield.

Our address is:

Old Glossop Clay Shooting Ground

Shepley Street

Old Glossop

Derbyshire

SK13 7SA

Telephone: 07508363918, 07973228562, 07584176619

I hope we see some of you on Sunday and I apologise if I've posted this in the wrong section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoyed the shoot at Old Glossop yesterday, despite a barrage of wind and rain!

This was my first time shooting at the ground, but two things stood out above all else for me:

- Target quality: firm but fair and although the odd target was a little wind affected it was still very shootable.

- The refs: all young men and women (apart from Ben) but all very polite, welcoming and efficient.

I'll definitely be returning as it ticks all of the boxes for me in terms of travel and targets.

Nick

This was a really good shoot. It's quite near my house so it makes it even better, but the targets were as Nick says firm but fair and the young refs were great. No breakdowns and very well organised. I'll be back for sure.

On top of all this, it's in a beautiful valley which whilst it got the weather yesterday is a great place to be out shooting.

Big thumbs up!

Latest posts

Back