32" kemen km4 barrels

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom b

Hi guys and gals, I have a kemen km4 30" I really like the gun but I do wish that it were a 32". What is the likelihood of finding a set of 32" barrels for the gun? I would like to avoid selling and getting a different gun as It fits me well and I like the gun. If anyone knows of a set going (not likely) any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks tom

I would buy a 32" gun swap over the stock and fore end and sell the 30" .I did this with a Beretta for a total cost of £200.

Barrels for any gun are like rocking horse s--t.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice gun, i bet if pushed Paul would admit he should never have sold his ?

i shot one once, wow couldn't miss with it.

It's a lovely gun and about as close to a perazzi as I'm going to get :) I'm in the process of tinkering with it a little bit at the moment, I'm in two minds about fitting an adjustable Combe and an isis pad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't help with the tubes but Isis is great I have 2 a green pad and an Xpad (needed the length of the Xpad)

Is there much between the standard and the xpad? I can shorten the stock a touch if need be but I'd rather not.

Recoil wise I find it hard to tell they are in similar but different guns the standard green is good only had the Xpad as its thicker and need more LOP on that gun

If anybody has a 32" kemen that they are thinking of moving on drop me a pm as I would be very interested.

Latest posts

Back