Practical Shotgun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.Earp

HiDoes anyone know of any practical shotgun clubs around the Cheshire or Staffordshire area?I've done a bingle search, a few come up but are too far away from me. But after looking for my current range for 5 years I know that some clubs are a bit behind with the web so maybe it's best to ask around too.

Hi Livia,If you send me an email I will reply with contact details of their association contacts. I sat on the political board with them in Whitehall until early this year.OK?

I also have a mate in the midlands who shoots it, If you add me on Facebook, I will put you in touch. I'm on there as "Tonyloveslisawells" We cant personal message on here.

Thank you Tony (friended you) and Nicola (emailed you via your website)=]

Does Practical Shotgun have a practical use? Apart from giving the anti's ammunition.Perhaps it should affiliate with Paintballing

Hi Livia. Got your email and will be replying today when I get up. I have details of a local club and a contact that you could speak to. Cannot do it from iPhone.

Livia and Toby. Details sent to your emails.

Thanks Nicola, much appreciated :)I didn't know what it was til some folks at my range told me to look it up as it's right down my street. Have you ever seen 3 gun competitions in the USA? Where they move through a set up shooting at various targets - it's pretty much like that but just with shotgun. Best way I can describe it as I haven't done it yet!Here's a video of one:

Hi Livia, links sent and friends suggestions made, I hope we have helped, as for tactical shotgunning being food for anti's, I dont think so, infact I wouldnt mind going to see some for myself before deciding anything, and maybe have a go or three too .. We are all shooters and have to stand together as one against anti's surely?

Regarding Salopian's post.I used to participate in practical pistol at a local ciub, when we still could, and when you are in the competition and competing you do not notice how threating it seems on video.Targets are either "threats or "hostages" and is it right or is it wrong to do this?I think that I have grown out of it, but I did enjoy it though.

I was only expressing my personal opinion, no one needs to take any notice of it, my wife and dogs don't. :D :p

Latest posts

Back