682 Gold E versus 686 EVO

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markh701

Anyone shot both of these guns and have a thought on which is the best as a sporting shotgun?

Hi mate, yes I've shot both and unless you've owned, and shot one or the other for a long time, the difference is minimal.

The 682 Gold E will come with a palm swell, (may suit some, but not others), adjustable trigger, replaceable barrel shoulders, and a few more goodies in the box such as spare beads and trigger blades. I found my old 682 was slightly higher in the comb also. (Sporter)

Both are good strong guns. Hope this helps.

But the Evo counters with back bored barrels, longer forcing cones and longer choke tubes. 

But the Evo counters with back bored barrels, longer forcing cones and longer choke tubes.
Thought the EVO was the first 686 E to be fitted with the Opitma barrels and extended chokes? As fitted to the 682 Gold E? Same barrel profile and choke set up? Previous 686 had mobilchokes.

As I understand it, the 692 was released about the same time as the EVO. This came with Steelium barrels, with longer forcing cones and choke set up.

Excuse my dumbass-ness. I've been fishing more than shooting the past 12 months ..

I think the Gold E's are fantastic guns. My miroku mk38 was my second choice, first would have a gold E but they were a little expensive for me. I've shoot a few of gold E's & love um. A little more lively than the 686 IMO.

Find an original gold with 31" barrel. The best gun all things considered that beretta ever made imo.

Latest posts

Back