Referees Required THIS FRIDAY at AGL (Hertfordshire)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilyD3

Hello!

Unfortunately our Refs seem to be falling ill this week - if anyone could help us out and come over I would be eternally grateful! 

You'd get paid for the day and be in my good books for any future work :)

Either PM me or call Atkin Grant & Lang on 01582 849 382. 

Our address is 

Atkin Grant & Lang

Windmill Road

Markyate

St Albans

Hertfordshire

AL3 8LP

in case you want to know where we are!

Well there was a ref on every stand; so that went well then!

I felt that this shoot really started to find its feet today. It was just a bit easier than last time and tougher than the first few; so it felt about right to me. Also a new stand in a new area appeared today. Catering is still good; not many grounds offer a panini and salad in addition to the bacon, sausage and egg stuff.

The grouse butt stand has always been the toughie here and today was no exception. A distance quartering away and a long edgey crosser took 6 from me. Weirdly another stand that caught me and my mate out looked innocuous. A r-l tower bird fairly close, must have been doing something very deceiving as we both missed it 4 times! Looked a total dolly up. :tease:

Some good shots due to go out as I left so i reckon a 93/4 is the score to thrash my 85.

I used Gamebore Velocity fibres today and I'm not sure I would have known they were fibre if I hadn't checked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back