Windrush this sat

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve and Allison put their own events in the calendar here - so I'll let them confirm if it is on.

I plan to but I was wondering why it's not showing up in the upcoming events thingy. Any Ideas?
Not sure about that,i assume it,s on as it,s showing on cpsa fixtures,hope it is, as i had planned to go there then get back for wales v France rugby!

Might well do this, going to be down that way as Mrs Fuz has a lesson at Ian Coleys on sat, was gonna have a practice while she was there but a proper shoot appeals more. Any idea what time last entries are? wont get there til half 12ish probably as her lesson is at 11

Might well do this, going to be down that way as Mrs Fuz has a lesson at Ian Coleys on sat, was gonna have a practice while she was there but a proper shoot appeals more. Any idea what time last entries are? wont get there til half 12ish probably as her lesson is at 11
10 till 2.30 according to cpsa fixtures site

Nice one, will be cheaper than practice at Coleys as I will have winnings to collect :D :D

Windrush I am told is on, cracking scenery, just hope weathers good, Ally &Steve could do with nice weather for a change there :). £30 entry good value :)

Windrush I am told is on, cracking scenery, just hope weathers good, Ally &Steve could do with nice weather for a change there :). £30 entry good value :)
K80 verses F3 there then chipper 1-0 to the K80 but have got me eye in on the sh*t now and you know I can do the big stuff ......you bring the sarnies i'l bring the coffee hehe

Clinto I'm still waiting for the coffee from last time ., the blazer looked good on second card Sunday !! If Ed's going he will show how the K80 will shoot to the F3 :))

It's definitely on! Entries 10am to 2.30pm, £30 entry fee competition and Birds Only (Bargain!).

Everyone welcome, come and have some fun!!

Ally :D

If you prefer, I could insult the members, pick a fight and then ruefully post about 'the old days' :D

Some good stands and much better weather than last time. Shot like I had been poked in the eye with a sharp stick and had my right hand amputated :angry: I think it was the lack of queues that got me, not being able to see more than 1 pair and really get locked into it in my mind also shooting 5 pairs of 1 stand and then straight on to 4 pairs of the next stand from the same hoop doesnt suit me.

Not by any means knocking the shoot, it was no harder than Westfield last week but for me I need to shoot it in a group to give me more time for visualising the targets and to have a debriefing session in my head between stands. Just wasnt feeling it today :(

My score? not telling ;) suffice to say it was a dropper by a considerable margin :huh:

Anyone know what won windrush today, i know carl bloxam shot a 93, i scrapped an 81, and my 14 year old lad shot a 70 so he,s over the moon,things are starting to sink in with him now as it,s only about his 7th shoot

Latest posts

Back