Southdown FSP - Cancellations

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Southdown Gun Club have unfortunately had to cancel the planned Registered FITASC shoots on the 27th June 2014 and the 1st August 2014 due to lack of interest.

:fie:  The lack of interest is probably due to the quality of the target setting? Yest I know that most of you "Fitasc experts" think that all you need to do is to drive a pickup around the parcour and throw out 6 or more traps and close your eyes and throw out 3 hoops and prest you got a parcour set up and finished! :crazy:

I have seen some of the best shots set up parcours and they were CRAP! :hunter:

:fie:  Well the only other consideration is payouts! but I cannot comment on that as I don't know what they payout?

In the past Safdahn was always well supported, and it certainly was'ent D.P.s charm and PERSONALITY! :crazy:  

:fie:  Well the only other consideration is payouts! but I cannot comment on that as I don't know what they payout?

In the past Safdahn was always well supported, and it certainly was'ent D.P.s charm and PERSONALITY! :crazy:  
You have got some front having a pop at dp guru ,shame your not brave enough to say it to his face . Dave is still doing ok setting some big shoots up abroad and in the uk . So what have you done lately guru ? 

Its a small world the shooting industry and most people that have been around it a while no your nothing but a two bob nobody who thinks he is something 

:fie:  I'm brave enough and ugly enough to say what I want to whoever! :crazy:     I' am 73 retired from "professional target setting"

although I still help out at shoots!   I still get offered jobs in the States but I find it  very difficult to get any travel insurance (since the heart attack)  so I have to say no!  Is there anything else you want to have a pop at! :fie:  

You have got some front having a pop at dp guru ,shame your not brave enough to say it to his face . Dave is still doing ok setting some big shoots up abroad and in the uk . So what have you done lately guru ? 

Its a small world the shooting industry and most people that have been around it a while no your nothing but a two bob nobody who thinks he is something 
It's all a question of timelines.

Years ago people used to travel miles to get to one of Guru's shoots, such was his reputation at the time. He was poached from us at times to set courses Internationally and only had to retire due to ill health. More recently others have had their "spell in the sun" and been the men of the moment, known for their target setting.

Currently we are blessed with several "names" like Dave Peckham, Mark Marshall, John Dyson and of course, the current "golden boy" Steve Lovatt.

It seems some have short memories, or dare I say, weren't around when Guru was at his peak. Shame if you weren't, you missed some good shoots. He really has earned the right to be critical. He's seen it all and collected all the T shirts!

Yes, Guru is a miserable old b*****d, but he did put on a good shoot, and you had to be there to appreciate them.   :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back