Gebben Miles UK Coaching Tour

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleBarrelledDon

I am delighted to announce, Gebben Miles, winner of the Nad Al Sheba Sporting Championship, former World FITASC Winner and 11 time member of Team USA will be in the UK offering group and one to one coaching on a limited number of days from July 31st through to August 26th.

Currently there is availability on :-

31st July OLSS AM - Limited Spaces remaining Group       PM 1-2-1's SOLD OUT
1st August EJ Churchills AM Group PM 1-2-1 Hrs x 3

19th August OLSS AM N/A PM 1-2-1 Hrs x 3
20th August Sporting Targets AM Group PM 1-2-1 Hrs x 3
21st August EJ Churchills AM Group PM 1-2-1 Hrs x 3
22nd August Hodnet AM Group    1 slot remaining    PM 1-2-1 Hrs x 3           PM 1-2-1's SOLD OUT

25th August WLST AM Group PM 1-2-1 Hrs x 3
26th August OLSS AM Group Spaces available                    PM 1-2-1's 1 SOLD OUT

Coaching opportunities will be available either as part of a morning 3 hour group session (max of 5 participants) with a break for refreshments half way through the session or as individual "One to One" Hour long sessions in the afternoon. AM Sessions will begin at either 9am or 10am depending on venue.

Costs will be £100 per person for the 3 Hour group sessions and £125 per hour for individual coaching. All group sessions will be run in the morning to allow availability for those wishing to follow up on what they have learned in the morning with an individual session in the afternoon. Individual sessions can be tailored around personal requirements as required. Additionally all those attending will also receive a free gift from Gebben's Quiet Dust brand.

Places can be booked by contacting myself and will require a 50% non refundable deposit with the balance remaining payable at least 7 days prior to the lesson date. Costs will not include cartridges or clays.

This is a unique opportunity to learn from one of the very best shots in the World and as such it is expected that these sessions will fill quickly. Book early to avoid disappointment.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds great...thinking of booking a group session and a 121 early on then doing a follow up 121 towards the end...

I really enjoy learning new stuff so be interesting to see how his approach differs to what I am used to, and if he has any different ideas...

See this very much as supplementary to the work I am doing with Chris.....in my opinion you can never have too many guns, cartridges or coaches.....

Jaykaysea,

As you are a well travelled lady , you really need to visit Hodnet the real Mecca of sporting targets.

Anyone thinking about having a lesson from Gebben , think no more , stump up the cash, £100 or £125 is only about the cost of a decent 100 birder each weekend, and some of you are doing two or three a weekend. To shoot really well you do need guidance and here is a chance to learn from one of the best. Just entering competitions and shooting reminds me of the saying 'There are none so blind as those that cannot see'.

Grab this opportunity with both hands and a wallet or credit card, it will be value for money.

Gebben can not only shoot but he can also explain and get you moved up another gear.

In fact I see that Gebben is only at Hodnet on August 22nd , maybe we could persuade him to stay and do Shugborough on 23rd and 24th?  

I would rather hope he'd do the ShootClay Cup Pete - which is the premier event in the country that weekend. I assume you'll be booking in?  Link below. 

Jaykaysea,

As you are a well travelled lady , you really need to visit Hodnet the real Mecca of sporting targets.

Anyone thinking about having a lesson from Gebben , think no more , stump up the cash, £100 or £125 is only about the cost of a decent 100 birder each weekend, and some of you are doing two or three a weekend. To shoot really well you do need guidance and here is a chance to learn from one of the best. Just entering competitions and shooting reminds me of the saying 'There are none so blind as those that cannot see'.

Grab this opportunity with both hands and a wallet or credit card, it will be value for money.

Gebben can not only shoot but he can also explain and get you moved up another gear.

In fact I see that Gebben is only at Hodnet on August 22nd , maybe we could persuade him to stay and do Shugborough on 23rd and 24th?
I have been to Hornet, lovely lovely ground....just didn't know anyone there....bit off patch for me!

You are right about lessons though....never ceases to amaze me how many people have never had any and just expect to get better by banging away every week.....

Sorry Matt !

If I had the choice of a lesson with Gebben or The ShootClay Cup on Saturday 23rd of August, it would be a lesson with Gebben and then the competition on Sunday .

Pleased to say that the afternoon session at OLSS on the 31st July is now full although there is some space remaining in the am group session. Also we only have one space remaining in the afternoon session at OLSS on the 26th August.

For those who dont know who Gebben is..... heres a short trailer for his instructional dvd.... its very brief and doesnt go into any real depth but it does give a taster....

Latest posts

Back