Longridge 20th & 21st June 100 FITASC, inc Glos County Sporting Champ

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

As title, over Friday 20th and Saturday 21st June, this FITASC also includes the Gloucestershire County FITASC, old system, usually two start times 10.00 and 2.00, shoot two layouts, short break then shoot remaining two layouts the norm here.

Entries direct to ground 07971 447138

I'm still in therapy after my last FITASC so might pass this one by

Come on rich, you know you want to.....

Hair of the dog theory, get back in the saddle theory, they are only little bits of clay theory

:fie:   :fie:   :fie:

If you're referring to the last FITASC at Longridge Rich I feel your pain! Hair of the dog is most certainly in order Wynno!

Come on rich, you know you want to.....

Hair of the dog theory, get back in the saddle theory, they are only little bits of clay theory

:fie:   :fie:   :fie:
I shouldn't but have booked in for the 2pm rotation for Saturday, might well regret it but glutton for punishment ( the shooting variety)

I should have also mentioned its the Hereford & Worcestershire county FITASC also

Thanks for mentioning the Hereford & Worcester Champs Rich.

have a good day !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for mentioning the Hereford & Worcester Champs Rich.

have a good day !!!!!!!!!!!
Pat, I've got low expectations (last time out at FITASC was a car crash) so I'm in for a great afternoon, if I can get them I'll post both sets of county "winners" tomorrow after last rotation, as for the mention if I'd had my wits about me I would have put both counties in the thread title.

Rich, Not a problem, if I had thought about it in the first place I should have posted it anyway, but thanks.

Would appreciate the scores if you can get them for me please

Results,

High Gun -Dorian Evans 88

A Class

1- Nick Hendrick 87

2- J Pool 84

3- Johnathan Kendall 81

B Class

1- Richard Webb 84, Glos County FITASC champ 2014

2- Lee Newman 83,Glos County Silver

3- RJD Evans 83

C Class

1- G Griffiths & Phil Keatley 77

3- C Denham, Mark Fletcher & Ben Malecki 74

D Class

1- Ivan Reid 81

2- J Ward 71

3- Andy Griffin & J Taylor 69

Also Clynt Warren 80, Takes county FITASC veteran title

H&W, there was a tie on 80, Julian Morris & Phil Smith, to be decided by a shoot off, I'd left so don't know if they had shot or deferred to another day,

Good turnout by both counties, I'd like to say thank you to my fellow squad dues, Phil Bundy, Phil Keatley K Roe, Ian Ricks (court jester) and Kirk Bridges, all offered me much needed slaps on back, kicks up arse and generally a really excellent feel good factor, more so seeing as last time out I'd had a real car crash at FITASC!

Hewyl our ref was a fair but good egg, loved the tales of fishing in the river Usk for salmon, having them smoked and just about feeding us the tale was that good.

I might get tempted to shoot this FITASC lark again

Thought clynt did 83?

H+w shoot off required for 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th. All deferred to god knows when.

Jasper

Back