RC v Fiocchi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

How do 24g RC 2 compare with f blu / black ?

Rc less thump fiocchi better pattern IMHO

www.proshock.co.uk

I know its a risk DT but its purely research, honest :)

I shot a box of RC 2 at some sporting targets recently, really nice to shoot. Very soft. (I think they were RC 2 anyway, I will check when I get home). Havent shot F-Blues or black.

You will have to get a box of each and try for yourself Ian!

Yes rob it will be my weekend research task :)

Just need to find someone to swap a box of f black ... Paul you got any ?

Don't try an RC4 28g unless you are the Incredible Hulk. (Whilst angry). Also you need to be wealthy..

Last edited by a moderator:
If you really want a nice fiocchi shell try official sporting.......................... smooth

www.proshock.co.uk

Have tried all the Fiocchi and very pleased but nothing wrong with trying the opposition so thought about the RC as they are available to me at my regular ground. Were talking 24g 7s or 7.5s for OT

I've used RC2 and FBlu and found the fiocchi to pattern a bit tighter, through my guns. The RC felt that they were a little smoother but not much in it.

Cheers dyosk

DT

you seen the price of those babies

I'll bring some - you'll finish on F-Blu. I gave him some Red Shot and he saved them [ they belonged to Miss Perilli ]

Yes i cant bring myself to use them there special :)

I used RC4 Champion 24gm in Portugal at the UT European Champs as Fiocchi weren't available. The eye watering price was 9 euros a box, no bulk discount so 360 euros per thou, captive audience? I thought there were very good, perhaps less recoil than my usual FBlack 24gm and very good kills through my MK38 choked 3/4 & 3/4.

They aren't the holy grail though as I still missed with them.

Well I use RC4 red 24's for OT and RC4 Champion 28's for other stuff,neither are cheap but both are hard hitting and soft shooting. May soon have to change though, because I intend to do some shooting at Cheddar and they only allow Hull and Fiocchi on practice days for some reason.

Latest posts

Back