Dubai '15

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madds

Does anyone know or heard any whispers of the dates of next years big Dubai shoot?

It's very hard to get any replies from the organisers though we have tried.

A few of us are quite keen to go and are hoping it dosent run into our NZ Nationals and GP, that the 'keen' ones are running!!

I heard it would be late January but not sure if that is concrete yet...

Guru......everybody and their wife, husband, kids, aunties and uncles, friends and rest of the World .....will be at this cracking shoot.

Looking forward to what the twist will be this year. The one type cartridges was inspired last year.

Get your mental strength improved for 2015 campers :wink:

Last edited:
I'm sure it WILL happen. The negative comments seem similiar to last years one's but it did go ahead and it was a very well recieved by all the accounts I read and heard!!

Madds, from what is babeld on about it won't be fitasc sporting? whether its super sporting no one seems to know? when its to be held no one seems to know? there is gossip of a large hike in costs, no one can confirm it? when it might be held no one knows? does this help? 

Last edited by a moderator:
It will go ahead, and whatever the format it will be the best shoot of the year regardless!

Madds, from what is babeld on about it won't be fitasc sporting? whether its super sporting no one seems to know? when its to be held no one seems to know? there is gossip of a large hike in costs, no one can confirm it? when it might be held no one knows? does this help?
Thanks for your concern over the organisation.
Regardless of your fears for the details I will be signing up.

Here all those who supported last year get preference entry!

If you read Ahmad's editorial (i seem to be the only person in the UK who spells his name correctly) in the shooting press.....he explains that it will be any gun mount next year.

He tried Fitasc........had a look at their federation....Sussed them out........realised how much richer he is........and will now just concentrate on making another fab shoot that the world only sees at his place.

He has said it will be another tough shoot.....because after all.....he....is giving away 1 million$.......and as an Olympian....feels that you have to work hard for your successes.

It will be full next year.....whether you have to pay to enter or not.

So Guru you can rest from complaining about it not being real Fitasc.....because Ahmad does not give a toss about FITASC.....he is just interested in putting on a tough shoot for a lot of money and get the best shooters in the World at it.

Simples......and I 100% agree with him.....!!

Last edited:
Bruce almighty, some people don't have an embarrassment gene do they ?

Nicola is correct, it will a tough shoot, not shot to FITASC rules, therefore you can pre-mount if you prefer. I heard invitations will be sent to certain shooters first and then the event will be opened up although the numbers will be limited to 800 I think but don't quote me on that.

Latest posts

Back