England FITASC team selection shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philmoss

Barrow Heath is holding the 3rd England FITASC team s/shoot on Sat 21st or Sunday 22nd June.

100 FSP Reg using old system over 4 layouts........

Prebooking entries only to  me on here or to John Dyson on 07867 892504 / 01842 810121

I'm starting at 09:45  .................... After a 2 hour drive up from Sussex! :( hope the bacon rolls are hot!

Really looking forward to this.... driving up with MaddMatt and more.

Fingers crossed the weather is as good as this weekend at Hodnet. 

Come on guys - really disappointed I had to miss this one.

Surely somebody can give a review of the targets etc ?  :pickeat:

I posted my review on the shootclay news yesterday... Excellent shoot, some very testing targets, especially on the railway layout at the bottom right with a chondel off a tower, and a flat fast looping rabbit (?) clay that as a pair made me want to cry, valley layout, bottom left had a mini-teal which was tough, and a high right to left crosser that I really struggled with.

pit layout half way up was very nicely done, with a high midi crosser, and a fierce battle... And the bush layout, behind the clubhouse was excellent with a couple of very tricky birds... Especially from the platform.

Good squad, sunshine, good targets and a good atmosphere made for a very enjoyable day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:fie:  Chandelle how many bloody times have I got to tell you! or was your grandfather a bloody yank during the war? :crazy:  

I now do it specifically to annoy you. In fact I am going to make the site autocorrect it to chondel everytime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it seems that both descriptions are correct,,, depends whether your French,,or English. if you g;;oogle it :nyam:  !  just a posh name for a looper anyway.

:spiteful:  Its a bloody French word, its never been English! probably an American bastardization of the word! :fie:   

:fie:  f you run a site like this concerned with shooting you should get things correct! If you don't you are just another numpty! God knows there are a lot on here! :crazy:  

:fie:  f you run a site like this concerned with shooting you should get things correct! If you don't you are just another numpty! God knows there are a lot on here! :crazy:  
Strictly, that should be "do things correctly" or "get things right". :)

Chandelle

Just testing. If I edit this Admin has autocorrected, if I don't he's full of hot air!!!   :sarcastic:

I used to know a "Chantelle"?! She wasn't french though, she was from Luton....
Is that the one that was on "Big Brother" that went on to marry Preston Wassissname to further her careeer (Sorry, it might have been love???)   :sarcastic:

Actually Mr Wheeler its a TEAL and not a looper as many think! back in history when fitasc was fitasc there was no target  such as a looper because there were no traps capable of throwing it! but there always was a CHANDELLE.

swmbo,  'she who must be obeyed',   I think  ?

mine is swambo,,  ' she who  ALWAYS must be obeyed',,, just saying,, :sarcastic:

Back