European FITASC Scores

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GD 18 on layout 4.

Tough layout higher scores in for that layout.

22 highest score on 4 so far.

Looks tough today considering the norms of straight layouts.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently is it very hot out there at the moment, at least 36 degrees and yes R4 looks to be a tough one. Good to see 2 Brits at the top of the pile :)

Obviously the days of european shoots being skeet in the trees seems to be over judging by some of the scores after day 1

Come on Cheryl....... one of the 25 straights....!! ........With my 32" Perazzi........brilliant, just brilliant....and the trigger is not adjustable on it and she has to reach for it.....awesome shot..!!

Cheryl could win with anything she picked up. She just chose to pick up a Perazzi :wink:

Steve - mandate from the top man, he has asked for all european and world championships to be around 8 to 10 targets harder and this looks like to be the case in Cyprus. Winning score of 190 - 192, spoke to a few of them yesterday and the they all said there were some very tricky targets, Graham Brown had done a great job using the natural terrain, be interesting to see how the scores go today.

Top 3 after 100 targets:

1 POUTIAINEN, Antti 352
FIN.jpg

2 LARSSON, Markus 318
SWE.jpg

3 IOANNOU, Petros 324
CYP.jpg

4 WILL, Colin 295
GBR.jpg

4 WINSER, Mark 301
GBR.jpg

6 JOBLING, Kevin 334
GBR.jpg

Definitely not skeet in the trees and if this form continues a winning score of 182 is on the cards, seems Paris have been listening...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top 3 after 100 targets:

1 POUTIAINEN, Antti 352
FIN.jpg

2 LARSSON, Markus 318
SWE.jpg

3 IOANNOU, Petros 324
CYP.jpg

4 WILL, Colin 295
GBR.jpg

4 WINSER, Mark 301
GBR.jpg

6 JOBLING, Kevin 334
GBR.jpg

Definitely not skeet in the trees and if this form continues a winning score of 182 is on the cards, seems Paris have been listening...
Thats 6 by the way.............

:fie:  You cannot judge the scores until every shooter has shot a hundred targets! then you will be only surmising.

If I am reading the score sheets right? it seem that pegs 1,2,3, are bread and butter targets and the last peg are ball brakers  WHY? :fie:  

:fie:  You cannot judge the scores until every shooter has shot a hundred targets! then you will be only surmising.

If I am reading the score sheets right? it seem that pegs 1,2,3, are bread and butter targets and the last peg are ball brakers  WHY? :fie:  
I think that that read out is incorrect
It's not showing hits and losses in order.

Me old mate Stevie B going strong, 23 - 23 - 25

I'd love to see him win it :)

It is the same gun fight at the OK Corral in the ladies.....

Come on Cheryl. (Now i like Bea as well......and Rebecka Bergkivist is doing great.........but......i want another win on Mrs P :wink: )

Two 25's........come on Cheryl...!!

I am soooooooooooo excited..!!

I will never manage to shoot my DTL tomorrow...!!

I'd imagine the excitement will be counterbalanced by the snoozing...

(I kid, I kiiiiiddddd - am feeling mischevious today whilst building a website for the Cup)

Latest posts

Back