Part time work at Atkin Grant & Lang

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilyD3

Hi All,

I'm looking for someone for some part time work at Atkin Grant & Lang to work in the Lodge on Sundays and provide some support and cover for busier periods fridays/saturdays. 

The ideal candidate would be computer savvy, friendly, great telephone manner, able to just get on with what needs to be done and generally just a lovely person to be around. 

If you live in the St Albans/Luton/Dunstable area and think think this could be you, get in contact! Either call on 01582 849 382 and ask for Lily or email [email protected] for more information. 

".................generally just a lovely person to be around........." 

That's us lot out then :haha:  

Sounds just perfect for me, do I get a company car and travel allowance. Immediate start.

".................generally just a lovely person to be around........." 

That's us lot out then :haha:
Booo! That's no fun! I posted here as you are all a lovely lot! 

No company car or travel allowance I'm afraid but you will have me as your line manager and we're all a fun bunch anyway :)

I can vouch for Lily, she's great - and the rest of the guys at AG&L as well (met them all last week, review coming). 

Peter - I fear you would be a disruptive influence on this team... what with your modernist, revolutionary ways. 

I've got you Babe !                  ( Perish that thought)

Can I telecommute from California?

My resume doesn't include the particulars but I could be "just a lovely person to be around" if I'm not actually there.

many thanks (see how nice I am?)

Charlie

you will have me as your line manager
if your profile pic is actual I think you will be inundated with applications, unfortunately I am very happy with mrs ips so my apologies I cannot apply :)

if your profile pic is actual I think you will be inundated with applications, unfortunately I am very happy with mrs ips so my apologies I cannot apply :)
Reconsidering this, I could prolly be on-site now and then with the proper per diem and travel allowance

call me at your convenience

Charlie

Good man Charlie.

There you go LilyD3 consider the position filled.

Note

no offence intended lily, i hope you took my post in the way that it was meant.

Kind Regards

Err.. Can people stop posting rubbish here? It's a decent job opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Err.. Can people stop posting rubbish here? It's a decent job opportunity. Or shut up!

Errr...... Will, read your signature line

and just for the record, my last offer was totally serious.....I'm not easy, but I can be had

Last edited by a moderator:
Err.. Can people stop posting rubbish here? It's a decent job opportunity.
lighten up man.

No one said anything to the contrary we merely commented on how attractive lilys profile pic was and that it would indeed be a pleasure for anyone to work with her, i get the impression she has some humour also or she would not have posted knowing full well that many of us actually have a sense of humour.

Jeez sometimes i don't know how some of you get through a day !

lighten up man.

No one said anything to the contrary we merely commented on how attractive lilys profile pic was and that it would indeed be a pleasure for anyone to work with her, i get the impression she has some humour also or she would not have posted knowing full well that many of us actually have a sense of humour.

Jeez sometimes i don't know how some of you get through a day !
Look, I'm protective of ladies when I have been down the pub. :)

Latest posts

Back