Value for Money - Berretta vs Browning vs Miroku ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd imagine that the 3 are all much of a muchness at that price.... I guess it's just personal preferencefit?

By 302 I take it you mean you mean 30” and forgot to press the  shift key.

Best value for money is Miroku, best gun for the money is a totally personal preference.

Miroku is pretty much unbeatable, but Jap Brownings are made by Miroku anyway! As for Beretta, nothing wrong with those either, they are all good, just down to personal taste at the end of the day!

can be an absolute bargain cash wise but if it doesn't fit/suit you...........

My Browning was made in the Miroku factory anyway, Browning, Miroku and Winchester are all part of the same group

Buying new or used?

Used miroku probably GD5 mk38, new not so clear IMO not many miroku's to choose from under £2k

Beretta probably too much choice browning eniught choice 525/725/cynergy

My Browning was made in the Miroku factory anyway, Browning, Miroku and Winchester are all part of the same group
True however Winchester are not made by miroku in Japan

Last edited by a moderator:
New or used, the lower I can keep the price the more money I have for clays cartridges and coaching. 

I love the look of the Beretta 686/682 Gold E, but Miroku have such a good rep.

My last O/U was a silver pigeon and it was dull and I never bonded / got into that gun so I am a little wary of that happening again with a Beretta. My first ever O/U was a Miroku and it never missed a beat although not as aesthetically pleasing IMO. I cant see any of the Browning’s that have grabbed my attention yet, other than a 725 but that orange inlay is just vile and I would need a bag over my head before I was seen with one of those (personal taste of course).

ATB

Matt

For me I'd try them all for what suited my needs ,then the one I like would be vfm ,if I bought a gun I didn't like that would be a waste whatever the make

As above whatever suits however if you want a definitive reply imo sub 2k the best value for money all things considered is a beretta 686 or whatever there called these days. Only difference between one of them and a 682 is none adj trigger. Of course now the comparable is the 692 but i cannot comment on those as never had or shot one.

Sub 2k anything will be perfectly usable and have very little depreciation.

Bought my 30" 686 E for £1400 and love it. Don't think it will lose too much money.

post-2409-0-93011000-1399395362.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back