Thursday evening Compact every week.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave P

We are staging 25 compact every Thursday evening from 4pm onwards, we have staged two for the last two weeks. Free tea, coffee and snacks £7.50 a round of 25 targets.

This is being staged just north of Shoreham on the Steyning road in a very pretty valley just before the Cement works, a mile and a half North of the Shoreham flyover.

For Map and details www.clayshootingsussex.co.uk

Dave P 

Scores for last 100 Birder are as follows.

Cris Childerhouse 98

Alex Cobb 97

George Digweed 96

Dave P

That's fine for those 3 fellows but how about the rest of us grunts who made up the rest of the field? :)

A spreadsheet or something would be nice considering the investment made!

If I understand it correctly the CPSA gives away a piece of software that does all of this scoring stuff, if it doesn't I'll knock something up! If I fork out the price of entry,clays,shells, petrol, subsidise someones prizes and make the effort then quite frankly I expect more than a list of the top three scores!

Without that I may as well go and shoot at a commercial shoot against a few friends for a beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ,

I am sure we can put something into being for the next shoot. The CPSA program only applies to 

Registered scores however,  I am sure we can list the scores of everyone who bothers to hand there score sheet back. Most dont.

Dave P  

If the Thursday evening Compac gets any more popular you'll have to put on a second layout Dave! Last Thursday looked like it was a sellout! Did anyone manage to straight it? Monty's 23 was excellent.

Hi no one straighted it but there were a few 23,s and one 24.

We will be putting a pool shoot on as well, 

Dave

I noticed on the website that you are also doing a two-man flush at Shoreham on Thursdays.  Is that still going on?

Latest posts

Back