THE Troy Foods Classic FITASC - New Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Posted on behalf of Steve @ The Clay Shooting Company

THE TROY FOODS CLASSIC FITASC

Will take place on 24th to 27th July 2014 at Westfield shooting ground in the Cotswolds , Gloucestershire . It will be 150 birds shot in one day ( places already limited for the Sunday ) the top two scores from each day will qualify for a super eight man final on the Sunday afternoon and the winner will walk off with a Zoli shotgun worth £6500 !!!! Each of the losing finalists will recieve £350 . 

The class prizes for A , B , C , D 
1st £1000
2nd £700
3rd £300
4th £150 
5th £100
6th £ 90

Categories for lady , jnr , vet 
1st £100
2nd £60 
3rd £40 

The winners of these categories can also win in their classes but if they shoot a top score and qualify they receive the category prize but not the class prize . 

A very special thank you to David kempley of Troy Foods , Wes Stanton at Blaze Publishing , Edgar brothers for providing the Zoli gun and Promatic for their continuous support in all of our events , oh and of course myself and Allison for putting on such great targets and running the admin side of things .

So come on folks get booked in to make this the greatest Fitasc event in the uk !!!!'

Entry fee is £120 and £84 for 14's and under which includes all food and tea and coffee . 
This shoot will be well balanced for all shooting abilities so don't be put off with the prize money thinking it will be too difficult 

Steve

Sounds great Steve. How would that work for an unclassified shooter? (I'm not going to run off and rush into a FSP grade before then). Is there a BO fee? And if not then how might I be eligible for the prizes. Sorry to sound awkward but seems a great event.. Even for an ESP shooter!

hi william trust you to ask , it isnt a problem the computer will pick out 4 layouts out of the 8 at random and classify you on those 

there is no birds only option sorry , shall i put you in ?????

this will be good for alot of sporting shooters that want good targets and good prize money .

as of a couple of minutes ago we have 96 booked in for this shoot 

steve

Now this looks a great event it's got it all by the looks of it, I really can't see how anyone can knock this, seems simple if you think it's to dear don't go ? We'll done there Mr Lovatt keep it up sir

hi william trust you to ask , it isnt a problem the computer will pick out 4 layouts out of the 8 at random and classify you on those

there is no birds only option sorry , shall i put you in ?????

this will be good for alot of sporting shooters that want good targets and good prize money .

as of a couple of minutes ago we have 96 booked in for this shoot

steve
Steve, you had better put him in A class, he's sooooo vain he'd be embarrassed not to be A class, (chip on both shoulders syndrome) "birds only"... Come on, biggest prize money FITASC shoot in the uk and you want to go 'birds only' ?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are quite a few non FSP classified ESP shooters, so i thought it was a valid question on behalf of a section of shooters.

James, your history of unwarranted abusive outbursts on this site has become pretty rich. You accused me of talking 'pish' the other day and despite a careful polite explanation to demonstrate that I was not, no apology came from you. I'll ignore that and just write you off as ignorant. But please keep more blatant insulting comments to yourself.

There are quite a few non FSP classified ESP shooters, so i thought it was a valid question on behalf of a section of shooters.

James, your history of unwarranted abusive outbursts on this site has become pretty rich. You accused me of talking 'pish' the other day and despite a careful polite explanation to demonstrate that I was not, no apology came from you. I'll ignore that and just write you off as ignorant. But please keep more blatant insulting comments to yourself.
There are also plenty of classified FITASC shots who shoot all the FITASC shoots with little to no prize money for the love of shooting FITASC, now when a successful buisness man who shoots FITASC for the love of it decides to give something back to the sport by very generously sponsoring a new and exciting 150 bird FITASC shoot, with serious money, (well done Dave Kempley!!!) all of a sudden, you, who was slagging off how long it takes to shoot 100 FITASC only the other day, now want in on the £££ with an unclassified class?!?!

You didn't recive an apology the other day because, even after your explanation, your 1st statment was still 'talking pish'..."...it tool me 8 hours to shoot 100 FITASC" "your talking pish" "oh no, if I stretch it out it was almost 7 hours..."

Like I said, you were talking pish, it didn't take you 8 hour to shoot 100 birds!!!

James, if you cannot post on a thread without abusing someone then please don't post at all, or I will just delete them, by all means express your opinion but don't be abusive.

James, if you cannot post on a thread without abusing someone then please don't post at all, or I will just delete them, by all means express your opinion but don't be abusive.
Matt, delete whatever you want, remember, what you delete says as much about you as it does about [email protected]

Clever stated that it took him 8 hours to shoot 100 FITASC, I called him out, he then admitted it didn't take him 8 hours, would you rather I called him a lier, bullsh*ter or talking pish?

Anyway, back to topic, who's going to shoot the Troy Foods FITASC Classic, I know I want to!!!

James, I was on that squad with Will and it did take us over 7 hours to shoot, he was probably also taking into account arriving early to get to the layout and the time queuing on the A40. Plus the fact that most men round up than round down!

For those that didn't read the other thread, I showed that it took me 7 hours 15m from start to finish, plus I had to get to the ground and park! Sorry for rounding it up, (SO massively.., thus making myself a liar and a bullsh*tter..) but I explained the minimum amount of time I had to be in attendance to get the day done. There were then some others (including from the ground) contributing positively on the thread to see what could be done at that particular ground to speed their day up. It was not slating of FSP in general at all, just looking at how that ground could improve their schedule. Guess what, we all managed to not insult each other during the continued thread.

And where the heck do you get "he wants in on the ££ with an unclassified class". Firstly that sentence doesn't make sense and secondly I was asking the reverse, namely -as I don't have a class, would it be easier to simply opt out of the prize element? As i say, I asked it because i felt it was a generic question that many might pose. Steve answered constructively and it's all good.

James I think you assume my posts were as attacking in nature as your own. They were not. Issue solved.

I found the April Fool thread!  

No-one can be that angry, surely? 

I'm removing the unnecessary posts that detract from a good event. 

#oversensitivethoughtpolice

Well I hope to be in A class by the time this event takes, on account all the top A class shots will be in the final  :biggrin:

An amazing event, not sure I have ever seen class prize money this high in this Country in the last 20 years. It surely must be the unmissable event of the year? Good job Steve, Ally, David & Wes...

only 85 places left now.... 

Don't forget the entry fee of £120 is payable on the day and includes food, tea and coffee.

Back