Longridge 100 reg FITASC, Friday 28th & Saturday 29th March

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

As title,

100 FITASC reg, 4 layouts "Old Style"

Two start times these being 10.00 & 2.00

Shoot two layouts, short break, shoot remaining two layouts,

Entry £45, contact / call 07971 447138, personally I would advise Steve if you are "new" to FITASC, there are a few laws /regulations in this discipline that need to be adhered to, most if us are in a learning curve etc.

I don't fare too well at FITASC and undecided at present , if that changes look forward to seeing a few.

Ok... Just found it.... Might be up for Saturday pm as well... Am negotiating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

£45 for FITASC, and at a lovely ground at Longridge, I shot sporting there few years ago the ground is on the Ledbury road from Gloucester, we got on M50 easy to get to, we'll done Steve Nutbeam sir that makes it more affordable for people to try :) Gloucestershire seems to be the shooting county at the moment, maybe few more grounds should follow suit instead of ripping the ass out of the sport.......

me and Clynto are booked on Saturday afternoon your welcome to join us Matt..
does this mean we will be doing more than one this year Chipper hahaha lets hope we will see some thing for them VIP's and the BM3's

Last edited by a moderator:
does this mean we will be doing more than one this year Chipper hahaha lets hope we will some thing for them VIP's and the BM3's
Well Clynto we got to try something mate 2 FITASC shoots a year . :))

£45 looks about right too.... is this a selection shoot score for our Fitasc team this year ? and remember don't shout pull and mount the gun this year.....

£45 looks about right too.... is this a selection shoot score for our Fitasc team this year ? and remember don't shout pull and mount the gun this year.....
It's just I see the clay quicker than the ref mate, unless they say again 'I haven't pushed the button yet' . :) will look forward to this one now gun sorted ;-))

OK.... I will book on tomorrow... I cannot shoot on Sunday that week (my kids birthday), so Saturday 2pm sounds perfect...

Rich.... Can you book me on that squad as well... Or do I need to call?

Stick me on the same squad....wanna see how the pros do things!

Well your in with the dream team now, as for the "pros" well you can watch and admire Chipper & Clynt as they are pretty good shots, I however will lower the tone somewhat

2pm for me and Lorraine please on Sat....

ETA please wait I will call as it may be the am rotation.

(who says girls change their minds?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back