It's back! ShootClay Squares for the Essex Masters...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
After the success of the Dubai version - I'm starting ShootClay Squares for the Essex Masters - which runs from April 9th to 13th... I will be hiding 50 of the top UK Sporting shooters behind the grid, and seeing draws the winner, 2nd place and 3rd place...  same rules, prices and prize structure as before.

If we are over subscribed again - I will put another grid up for the ladies category Top 50. 

ShootClay Squares - Essex Masters 2014 Start.pdf

To enter, as before - all you need to do, is the the following:

1. Click ONE of the links : Buy One Square or Buy TWO Squares - and pay through Paypal (you can use debit or credit card through there - but it's only option I can use for this right now)
2. Add to the post below with the number of the square(s) you want (first on the thread get their numbers)
3. When I have your payment and your selection - I'll add your name to the sheet. 
4. Every couple of days I will update the sheet and on the first day of the event, I will reveal the shooters you will be following.

Then all you need to do is sit back, watch the results flow in and see if you have picked a winner and won a prize!

Prize structure: 

ShootClay Squares is totally transparent, the prize money will be automatically calculated and shown on the document as it updates - so, if 43 squares are sold, prizes will be allocated as follows:
43 x £5 = £215 / 50% to Shootclay = £107.50 / 1st place  = £64.50 (30%)  / 2nd place = £25.80 (12%)  / 3rd place = £17.20 (8%)

Attachments

• ShootClay Squares - Essex Masters 2014 Start.pdf
    162.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
Il have lucky number 27 again please Matt

2 and 4 for me please Matt xx

Ps let me know if money arrives in Barbadian dollars....

27 - AllPort

2 and 4 for JaykaySea

13 for NickyT

All confirmed

Hi Matt,

Could I have 16 and 25 please.  Paypal payment sent.  Thanks.  :biggrin:

Try to give me better chances this time, the last two were lost in a bunker with no chance of getting out!! 

15 & 19 please

payment sent 

RobertBeard - confirmed

EvoRacer - confirmed

Ten squares gone now!

Hahahahahahahahahahah - I could probably do a grid with 500 on it. 

Chubby - squares confirmed...

Jim  - confirmed

Number 18 please Matt.

Without meaning to be picky, in your example at the top, 1st prize is 30% not 25%. 

Sorry........

Back