Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaykaysea

15 / 16 March...withdrawal symptons weekend 1

Jeremy Baker

Great weekend. Compak 73 20-21-17-15 Ran out of mental strength towards the end. Westfield 68 a couple of lazy stands ment a better score last me. Great fast targets that needed gap and or gun speed. Shot 12 on the WGC again good distant targets.

Jason Mclean

Great weekend with my gun!

Saturday for a lesson with Chris at Podimore with Tim A from here, good weather and targets. Thanks Chris.

Westfield for me today, just the one with the intention of trying my hand at the WGC, thought it was a bit tougher than normal, but not a bad thing. Had a slow start but got stuck in had one silly stand off the raised platform at the top missed some silly ones there and a couple of last birds for a few one away scores. Ended up one short of the winner but more than happy with my second place in B with 75.

I managed to get into the top eight for the WGC shoot off and fought off my nerves and the other shooters to win my place in the final, result!!

All in all a great weekend with sunshine and blue skies throughout. Roll on next week end for much of the same.

Sian

Well done Jason :)

tiptop

Well done Jason.

Plenty of head scratching/shaking going on at Westfield today :fie:

shortlegs

Wells shot Jason congrats on getting into the WGC final and a 2nd in class good day !  :ok:

Tim Abbott

Nice one Jason, top shooting!

Mike Bartlett

Well done Jason great shooting.

clarkeyk80

well done jason hope to meet you in the final again!!