15 / 16 March...withdrawal symptons weekend 1

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Well the cricket was amazing and the sun is hot, sat here drinking a pineapple daiquiri...

Got halfway through The Chimp Paradox...my chimp is called Monkey (or Mun-keh for those of you that have heard me speak...) lots of thought provoking stuff in there...

First weekend with no shooting to come...relying on you lot to tell me where you go and how you get on...am hoping that the break will do me good but not sure who I am kidding....

Jkc xx

Well the cricket was amazing and the sun is hot, sat here drinking a pineapple daiquiri...

Got halfway through The Chimp Paradox...my chimp is called Monkey (or Mun-keh for those of you that have heard me speak...) lots of thought provoking stuff in there...

First weekend with no shooting to come...relying on you lot to tell me where you go and how you get on...am hoping that the break will do me good but not sure who I am kidding....

Jkc xx
It's a good book... re-reading it.

I'm working all weekend but the weather looks like it is going to be a great for shooting.

Enjoy your holiday..

Jaykaysea, keep this to yourself, but I'm going shooting this weekend!

Building up to my big shoot in June.

Ssssssssh! Secret undercover practice (by undercover I don't mean Trap - Heaven forbid!!) Anyway, it's stopped raining!

Keep this Ultra Top Secret  :biggrin:

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

JKC, for the cricket, as they only "performed" for you (awful in game 1 and 2) maybe you should have gone out a week earlier, and maybe just maybe they should take you to Bangledesh??

Did have a sneaky hour at Coleys wednesday, it s very difficult shooting in cloudless skies but I struggled through, there is lots on this weekend so hopefully all and sundry will post something of interest for you to take your mind off sunny days, beaches and large drinks!

So many shoots on this weekend and its going to be perfect weather as well.its not often we get a weekend like this in march I would hate to miss this.

Jason as long as no one lets her know that as well as unbroken blue skies theres not a breath of wind and its also looking to be the warmest day of the year thus far

Willow Farm yesterday and a mediocre 40 / 70.  Normanhurst today and a PB 40 / 50.

Hello
I shot four counties today ..... I shot like a knob!!! Just couldn't get it together today I'm sure to much thinking rather than just getting on with it..
A miserable 63 at the end........
Must try harder....... :)

Lee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello
I shot four counties today ..... I shot like a knob!!! Just couldn't get it together today I'm sure to much thinking rather than just getting on with it..

Lee

Ditto for me at Horne cpc, good weather, good targets crap shooter... :(

"Thats when the fight started"

Hello

Lee

I also felt pretty daft here. Definitely not on good form, but not an easy shoot. Barely an easy stand anywhere. Some stands sun affected badly and others with clays hard to see in the light. Plenty of edge on stuff as usual here that was hard to be consistent on. I think I straighted 1 stand! There is a style of clays here that I need to improve on. It's just very different from a Steve Lovatt shoot, or EJC or Owls etc.
I was pretty sure I was headed for a 'drop off my averages' score, but unfortunately managed 9/10 on stand 12, the sim pair by the entrance to car park. My eyes were full of green dots after that one! So 75, way under what I have been hitting over the last few months. I think I would have hit an 82 if I had been on better form.. But not easy. I predict a HG of 90 or lower..

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I saw that 77 was winning at about 1pm so good score Will....

Not that I am sitting by the pool looking at FB and SC to get my virtual shooting fix....God Sundays are so meant for shooting....

Think I saw that 77 was winning at about 1pm so good score Will....

Not that I am sitting by the pool looking at FB and SC to get my virtual shooting fix....God Sundays are so meant for shooting....
I'm sure from around the pool, shooting seemed a great idea. From four counties, the pool seemed a good idea. :)

Latest posts

Back