The Troy Foods Classic FITASC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Lovatt

this is now advertised on the front cover of clay shooting mag , who and where , answers on a postcard please 

I think Steve might be soliciting for bookings for his event which takes place on 24th 27th July at Westfield.

I'm in - Sunday the 27th - Steve. 

I'll bring lobster for my picnic... you can have some. 

I'd want sand. No sand = no show!

I've heard you've got to have sand! 

Oh! And sun. You've got to have sun too!!

And camels! What about the camels?

This beer is really strong!  :sarcastichand:

this will be a great event and the true title is "THE TROY FOODS CLASSIC FITASC " 

I WILL POST DETAILS OF THE PRIZE FUND A BIT LATER ON BUT IT TOTALS £14,600 NEAR AS DAM IT 

steve

Renamed the thread. So thats Me, Mr Norris, Mr Archer on one squad please Mr Lovatt. 

martin i think he does now !!!

i think all entries are going to be done telephone after the 23 march so i will post more detail then , sorry chaps 

Could you book me in with the dream team (Matt, Matt, Keith)  for sunday by any chance please Steve?

shaun could you let me know on or after the 23rd mar please as the booking forms havent arrived, but i will remind everyone nearer the time 

Steve can you make it the week before as I am Away and you know the Owner of Troy Foods needs coaching now :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back