8 / 9 March shooting and beyond....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Well for me not only is the weekend here but it is the start of two weeks holiday...so I have got a great couple of weeks coming up...

Today I have a lesson with Chris at OLSS, tomorrow at double header of Weston Wood and Gunsite and Monday a day of fun at Roundwood with a good bunch of friends....

Need to get my shooting fix in as on Tuesday I head off to Barbados, along with my holiday reading of The Chimp Paradox and several other books kindly lent and/or recommended by my friends on here. Have decided to have a fortnight off shooting as all just too complicated or expensive to arrange over there.

So what is everyone else up to at the weekend? I do like hearing where everyone is going and how they get on...

Jkc xx

Ps for those of you that are cricket fans I will be at the Bridgetown Oval on Thursday to watch the T20 game between England and West Indies....so excited...cricket in the sunshine, just how it should be...

Pps villa supposed to have WiFi so hopefully will be able to keep in touch if the sun isn't too bright on my screen...

Have a great time Jennie.

I think I am going to local club tomorrow to shoot a bit of skeet.... Need more practice on the crossers before I shoot another reg.

Lots of good shoots on this weekend! Have fun everyone and let me know how you get on.

Calamity

Luckily there are a good few shoots on; otherwise the entry sizes at each would be crazy. Dry, sunny, people revved up after Dubai. Shooting mania I think..

Off to Breakdown, er I mean Sarfdarn for some sportrap and sporting!

After having 2 weeks off from shooting (moving house!), I went down to my local club today, and shot my personal best!!

74/100 on ESP

19/25 on fitasc

20/25 on compak.

So chuffed with my 74!! Really beginning to feel comfortable with my new CG now!

Can't wait for next weekend now! :)

Wabbits at Gunsite cost me there today(78), and teal at Weston Wood(75) :fie:

Weston a poor one for me compared to recently.. Hit the longer stuff every time but was a bit deliberate on others, producing some misses behind. Would have been OK if I hadn't dropped 4 on the footwork stand (crosser and pink quartering). Just not my day, on half the stands anyway.. Nice day of course!

Well shot Jem.

I can tell you now there are some stonking scores coming in today across the board from different shoots,one in particular from a junior absolutely fantastic shooting :goodjob:

Can wait to see what the usual suspects have to say about them today :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shot Jem.

I can tell you now there are some stonking scores coming in today across the board from different shoots,one in particular from a junior absolutely fantastic shooting :goodjob:

Can wait to see what the usual suspects have to say about them today :fie:
No doubt there will be the usual moaners! It was a cracking day weather wise which puts people on a high and in the right frame of mind to shoot big scores so i for one will be pleased for anyone and everyone who has shot really well for them, and posted pb's or class wins!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done jem good arrows mate, I did my PB at grange today 80x100 in C love shooting in the sun shine guess you lot brought it with you from Dubai!

www.proshock.co.uk

Well done jem good arrows mate, I did my PB at grange today 80x100 in C love shooting in the sun shine guess you lot brought it with you from Dubai!

www.proshock.co.uk
Good to see you and the crew.
You're handling the K80 well.
Well shot.
PB for me too happy days.

Well, looks like the Wabbits didn't cost me after all. :)

Latest posts

Back